Lucas Matthysse Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    You don't rate GGG either?
    You haven't noticed the trend with this character?

P.S. He probably hates Duran too.

Comment

• "You Mattysse fans are getting out of hand now"

True, but no one on here actually believes he can beat Mayweather. They are just trolling. I'm more annoyed at people thinking a fight with KT is a 50-50 prospect.

Nothing out of the ordinary here. Just another bscene meltdown. Everyone loses the plot here after fighters have good victories.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Screw last month. We're want something from after the fight.

Has Garcia tweeted anything? I know after Lucas KOed Dallas Jr he tweet something like "I ain't scared of nobody" or something along those lines. Then he proceeded to having a thumb injury.... or rib.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        This lmao they usually have something to say after a rivals fight.

Comment

• Tszyu times him a knock him out

never seen a fighter able to time someone like tszyu not even floyd

Comment

• Do the same vote again when GGG knocks out Mack next month, you will have a very different result, momentum is everything

I would say they are about even.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Matthysse would hurt Rios and Alvarado. Provodnikov is too limited and easy to hit.

Ortiz, Lopez and Maidana are good opponents but you're talking about 147lb fighters, there's no way of telling if Matthysse's power and punch-resistance carries up.
              So everyone thinks he gives Floyd a tough fight but now its unfair to put him in with likes of Ortizm Maidana, and Lopez?

And I think Rios would do great against him, Rios would smother his punches and would dominate on the inside. Rios’ chin great as well, stylistically that fight favors Rios

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                i think they left the country

Comment

• Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                  it might come down to who lands first... Tszyu put Judah down twice with one punch... Matthysse couldn't end the fight against Judah.

Kostya went the distance with Ben Tackie, Roger Mayweather, and Oktay Urkal. Matthysse would have stopped those dudes.

Comment

• Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                    Ref was a joke

Gave peterson a few extra seconds each time...
                    Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                    i was just about to say this. i just rewatched it. fucking smoger gave lucas a good shove everytime he broke them up. especially after the knockdowns, he gave lamont some seconds to breathe. horrible job by smoger tonight, and he's a ref i like.
                    Agreed, fellas. That ref should be reprimanded, big time.

Comment

• Angel hasn't figured out a way to insult all of Argentina yet, give the man some space. Comedy is about timing

Comment

Working...
                      X