• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Manilla Ice' gets iced by Matty.

Comment

• Pac's shot to shit, he'd get bodied by Lucas

Comment

• That would be a real poor decision by Manny, it would probably be good while it lasts but I think Matthysse is tough enough to withstand a bit of Manny's fire and has enough skill to get his and given Manny current condition I don't think that will end in his favor.

Would be real fun though while it lasted.

Comment

• I'd pick Lucas against anyone below 147 not named Mayweather TBH.

Comment

• There can only be 1 Pacquiao, just like Jordan

I dont know what Schafer was thinking when he said that

But this is a 50/50 fight, you don't want to slug with either of them

Pac has better footwork and headmovement tho so I think he takes it

Comment

• I don't think I would have Manny's back on this one.. just too old now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                There can only be 1 Pacquiao, just like Jordan

I dont know what Schafer was thinking when he said that

But this is a 50/50 fight, you don't want to slug with either of them

Pac has better footwork and headmovement tho so I think he takes it
                Manny's head movement is better against fighters who don't love to come forward. It works against others, but it's not made for that.. Manny himself said he loves to go toe to toe and throw a lot of punches ya know..

Comment

• Manny gets caught lunging in. When he was prime, he could lunge in and out without suffering, because his chin was granite. Now, Lucas would crack that chin again.

Either way, not happening.

Comment

• If Pac is not the same then LM has a punchers chance. I've never been big on Pac overall but it seems like everybody is banking on the KO loss taking a lot out of Pac...but if Pac is anywhere close to top form, he brings a lot more to the ring than LM does.

Comment

• Fun fight to think about, obviously it's not happening. Would interesting to see how Manny would take Matthysse's shots. JMM had to put the dude to sleep to get rid of him. Even the monster overhand right for the first knockdown didn't seem to have a lasting effect.

Comment

Working...
                      X