Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throw a right, move Floyd to the left hook...

Would really, really like to see Mayweather vs Matthysse, Floyd'll allow him to get shots off while he covers up. That left hook landed on Peterson was only clipping and it put him down, he's some got serious power.

Ref wasn't a joke, I think he's a fan like us and wanted the fight to last a little longer. I certainly appreciated him allowing Peterson some time to recover, Matthysse was just good strong though.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      Throw a right, move Floyd to the left hook...

Would really, really like to see Mayweather vs Matthysse, Floyd'll allow him to get shots off while he covers up. That left hook landed on Peterson was only clipping and it put him down, he's some got serious power.

Ref wasn't a joke, I think he's a fan like us and wanted the fight to last a little longer. I certainly appreciated him allowing Peterson some time to recover, Matthysse was just good strong though.

smoger lets the fighters fight, at least if he thinks they're fit to.

i didn't like him pushing matthysse back so insistently, but i do think his manner would be the same if it were peterson who dropped matthysse. i don't think he had any agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        they scared.
        This makes me respect Judah a little more actually. He is done but I wont ever doubt his toughness, hes just an idiot

160 is about to be as shook when God of Wars KO's Macklin

Comment

• Garcia vs. Lucas????

Originally posted by RAGALAC View Post
          Props to Lucas he did his thing not talking nothing away but Peterson had the completely wrong game plan and looked like **** in there. Can't wait for Garcia vs Lucas
          Come on folks...I said it, and now I "sigged" it...

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            smoger lets the fighters fight, at least if he thinks they're fit to.

i didn't like him pushing matthysse back so insistently, but i do think his manner would be the same if it were peterson who dropped matthysse. i don't think he had any agenda.
            you're supposed to be in the neutral corner after a KD, he actually let Lucas jump right back on him

Comment

• Matthyse wants PAC

http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/more...ed=false#bmb=1

States he's not the new PAC he wants to fight the real pac how for at his fight go? I think PAC destroys him.

Comment

• He'd probably beat Pacquiao in a gruesome war. But the fight itself isn't realistic. He's with Haymon now, he should considering going after the big names on his side of the stable after Danny Garcia. He should look for Broner too.

Comment

• Originally posted by piye View Post
                  http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/more...ed=false#bmb=1

States he's not the new PAC he wants to fight the real pac how for at his fight go? I think PAC destroys him.
                  That fight will never happen -- Golden Boy vs. Top Rank feud.

Besides that, I don't even think Pacquaio is gonna get past Rios. But we'll see.

Comment

• Oh **** that could be a real war.
                    Depends how Pac looks against Rios I think

Comment

• I won't pick... but you know what you gotta do if you want Pac

Comment

Working...
                      X