Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthysse signing with Haymon was brilliant on his part and with performances like this, he is going to be in a PPV very soon. I can't wait.

Call me crazy, I also was amped for Mayweather vs Ortiz BTW lol, but if he beats Garcia and maybe Maidana-Lopez winner or Khan-Alexander winner at WW, I want that fight more for Floyd than Alvarez. Mayweather-Matthysse, May 2014. My new number one dream fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Yeah, I don't know... For some strange reason all the Garcia fans picked Peterson tonight... I wonder why
      Don't forget the Bradley fans who picked Peterson to make Bradley's win look that much better. Most, not all of course, had ulterior motives picking Peterson to win tonight.

Comment

• Just saw the broadcast. Damn that **** was nuts. This boy has serious pop. Listening to the post fight interview now. New Pacquiao huh? He has to stop Garcia then it will be in full swing. Hes 30 so this is pretty much his prime. Like he said no more decisions. No need to see him against Khan we know how that ends.

Comment

• thankfully steve smoger didn't allow the judges to rob this kid incase LP somehow managed to survive another 9 rounds, because you KNOW it would've happened

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
            Just saw the broadcast. Damn that **** was nuts. This boy has serious pop. Listening to the post fight interview now. New Pacquiao huh? He has to stop Garcia then it will be in full swing. Hes 30 so this is pretty much his prime. Like he said no more decisions. No need to see him against Khan we know how that ends.
            people comparing him to JJ but he kind of reminds me of Tito a little bit with more power

Comment

• Props to Lucas he did his thing not talking nothing away but Peterson had the completely wrong game plan and looked like **** in there. Can't wait for Garcia vs Lucas

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                Matthysse signing with Haymon was brilliant on his part and with performances like this, he is going to be in a PPV very soon. I can't wait.

Call me crazy, I also was amped for Mayweather vs Ortiz BTW lol, but if he beats Garcia and maybe Maidana-Lopez winner or Khan-Alexander winner at WW, I want that fight more for Floyd than Alvarez. Mayweather-Matthysse, May 2014. My new number one dream fight.
                I don't think we should go to mad,don't get me wrong Matthysse is a proven beast and i would favour him over anyone not named Mayweather,but we also know he has been outboxed for portions of fights before

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                  I don't think we should go to mad,don't get me wrong Matthysse is a proven beast and i would favour him over anyone not named Mayweather,but we also know he has been outboxed for portions of fights before
                  You're probably right I was just so amped after this fight ended the way it did, but he's not fought anyone remotely like Mayweather before.

Comment

• well we saw matthysse finally hit the canvas for the first time in his career tonight, unfortunately only he himself has the power to put him down

Comment

• Aw man, what happened to the FrankDuckets thread about Lucas getting KTFO?

I was looking forward to the post fight response from the moment he posted that. As predicted, Lucas dominated from start to finish. Reason 1 = Lucas is a beast. Reason 2 = Peterson isnt'.

Comment

Working...
                      X