No announcement yet.

Rios Cusses Out Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Alvarado isn't some small guy, sorry. He took the best shot Prescott gave him and didn't even go down. Yet Rios KO'd him, that shows you the power Rios has in both of his hands.

I talked to Abril here in Miami and he said Rios is the hardest he's ever been hit in a fight.

I think you underestimate what Rios can do.
    Rios hits hard but he gets beat by a lot of guys at 140. He's not skilled enough

Comment

Broner didn't prove anything IMO. I called that fight perfectly, Demarco while a decent fighter, isn't a 135lb fighter naturally.

He was still small for Broner and not a lagit threat. Broner is huge for 135lbs, he needs to be at 140, and at 140 he will run into much different guys than he's used to.
      Think Broner loses to most if not all the top 140 guys.
      Garcia still confuses me - killer in sheeps clothing?

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
        Top Rank superstar vs Golden Boy superstar... never gonna happen.
        LMAO. This fight has been set up since last year. The way they keep bringing each other up.

Trust me. This fight's getting made later this year, or next year.

There's a video of Broner talking about moving up to 140, and the ONLY name he brings up is Rios.

Comment

i just hope HBO learned from the floyd/manny fiasco. If HBO is serious about turning things around they should sit gbp and tr down and tell them make this fight no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
            LMAO. This fight has been set up since last year. The way they keep bringing each other up.

Trust me. This fight's getting made later this year, or next year.

There's a video of Broner talking about moving up to 140, and the ONLY name he brings up is Rios.
            Because they both know it's not going to happen?
            Everybody is way to quick to throw out names they can't get, but not names they can.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              He's sparred with matthysse i'm pretty sure he wouldnt mind fighting him either. Broner said something to the effect of he didnt know who rios was and some other stuff on twitter. He wants to shut broners loud mouth. Anyways matthysse and broner are with goldenboy so we're all just wasting our breath even talking about this anyway.
              Yeah, you're right, I can see how that would get under Rios' skin. Rios was complaining about other fighters saying the same thing before, so he's probably fed up with it.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Rios hits hard but he gets beat by a lot of guys at 140. He's not skilled enough
                If skill is what beats Rios, then he shouldn't have won 1 fight...LOL

Dude is all balls, power and chin, he can beat ANYONE at that weight class. I wouldn't underestimate the guy.

Originally posted by miniq View Post
                Think Broner loses to most if not all the top 140 guys.
                Garcia still confuses me - killer in sheeps clothing?
                I think Danny Garcia is good at everything, just not great. What I do like is his heart and chin. People have counted him out in almost every big fight but he has shown he can bang with the best.

With Garcia, it's about how he can take the really big punchers shots.

With Broner, the jury is still out on him. He looks to be the complete package but I need to see him against one of the top guys at 140 to really see where he's at.

Comment

Bam Bam is the man lol. If Rees made Broner look silly for a couple of rounds imagine what Rios would do. Rios could be he reason why Broner dont wanna go up and fight 140. Even if a 135 he weighs in at 150 unofficially

Comment

If skill is what beats Rios, then he shouldn't have won 1 fight...LOL

Dude is all balls, power and chin, he can beat ANYONE at that weight class. I wouldn't underestimate the guy.

I think Danny Garcia is good at everything, just not great. What I do like is his heart and chin. People have counted him out in almost every big fight but he has shown he can bang with the best.

With Garcia, it's about how he can take the really big punchers shots.

With Broner, the jury is still out on him. He looks to be the complete package but I need to see him against one of the top guys at 140 to really see where he's at.
                    True indeed brother. I also believe that Manny better stay away from this guy for a while. Any fighter fighting Manny is gonna bring the heat knowing hes just coming off a bad KO loss. And in order to bring the heat you gonna have to have balls with Manny. Rios has the chin and the power to end any fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Because they both know it's not going to happen?
                      Everybody is way to quick to throw out names they can't get, but not names they can.
                      I have no doubt this fights going down. No doubts.

Comment

Working...
                      X