Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios Cusses Out Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios needs to do what The Ghost did, confront Broner in a parking lot or something. Broner would say, "Send the contract and I'll sign it." He'll never mention your name again. Hehe...

Comment

Thats a real man talking right there. Rios will execute Broner

Comment

Hopefully this fight can be made in the future. I like this match up. I think Broner would win but he can definitely be hit and as we know, Rios is willing to walk through anything to land his shots. Both of these guys are exciting to watch and assuming that Broner moves up to 140 in a few fights, I don't see why the fight wouldn't happen.

I can't wait to see Rios rematch Alvarado next month.

Comment

I think Rios wins this one. Broner either needs to change his movement at 140 or he's going to get hurt. Guys like Rios, Mythesse, Maidana, Alvarado, Khan, Peterson and even Lopez don't hit like anything Broner is used to.

He cannot stand and trade with these guys so either we see a different Broner at 140 or he's making a big mistake.

Comment

Young dumb and full of C...onfidence.

Both of them.

Rios can't talk **** about Broner's opponents - both have been beating on little dudes.

Broner got outboxed by a little dude and Rios got hugged and outboxed by a lanky dude.

Good fight won't be made anytime soon - same goes for Rios Matthysse. Top Rank sucks.
            Last edited by miniq; 02-25-2013, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Broner is tired of being fed Mexicans. He's going after Europeans now.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                Broner is tired of being fed Mexicans. He's going after Europeans now.

Ponce De Leon and Quintero are Broners Mexican daddys.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
                  Young dumb and full of C...onfidence.

Both of them.

Rios can't talk **** about Broner's opponents - both have been beating on little dudes.

Broner got outboxed by a little dude and Rios got hugged and outboxed by a lanky dude.

Good fight won't be made anytime soon - same goes for Rios Matthysse. Top Rank sucks.
                  Alvarado isn't some small guy, sorry. He took the best shot Prescott gave him and didn't even go down. Yet Rios KO'd him, that shows you the power Rios has in both of his hands.

I talked to Abril here in Miami and he said Rios is the hardest he's ever been hit in a fight.

I think you underestimate what Rios can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Alvarado isn't some small guy, sorry. He took the best shot Prescott gave him and didn't even go down. Yet Rios KO'd him, that shows you the power Rios has in both of his hands.

I talked to Abril here in Miami and he said Rios is the hardest he's ever been hit in a fight.

I think you underestimate what Rios can do.
                    Yes I know - Rios REALLY proved himself in that fight.

I don't underestimate him.. He hits hard, iron jaw and brings it.. But lacks boxing skills - He sucks hard on the outside.

Alvarado should be trying to box him from there this time around..

And Broner somewhat proved himself against DeMarco (demarco fought a terrible fight though)

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
                      Yes I know - Rios REALLY proved himself in that fight.

And Broner somewhat proved himself against DeMarco (demarco fought a terrible fight)
                      Broner didn't prove anything IMO. I called that fight perfectly, Demarco while a decent fighter, isn't a 135lb fighter naturally.

He was still small for Broner and not a lagit threat. Broner is huge for 135lbs, he needs to be at 140, and at 140 he will run into much different guys than he's used to.

Comment

Working...
                      X