No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury's mouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by papillon82 View Post
    You really shouldn't take serious what Fury posts on his twitter account. That's what 'twinkle' means, it's nothing serious.
    That t-shirt was nasty as hell though, below the belt line. It wasn't even funny.
    I'm sure you will avoid this question, but how do you know if he was serious or not? Do you have some sort of twitter telepathic powers? How do you know David Hay was trying to be insulting and not just adding hype to the fight? You're the type of poster I mean when I talk about double standards with who you like and dislike. You just proved it with your post above because you CANNOT have any insight into the minds of any of these fighters unless you know them and are there at the time of these actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      people are way too sensitive these days
      I lmao when Bhop made those white boy comments then he lost haha
      I would **** my pants out of laughter if a white guy from wherever were to say ill never let a black boy beat me.
      tit for tat fellas
      Im mexican and if a black fighter said something like
      Ill never let a brown boy beat me
      or
      Ill never let a taco / burrito eater beat me I would probably piss my pants laughing.
      quit taking sh it so damn personal
      I had a guy that I was fighting say something like that to one of his buddies while we were weighing in, "Ain't no little white boy gonna beat me". Man that fired me up.

We were the co-main event for Fight Night at the Auburn Hills Palace, it was team Michigan vs team Jimmy Ellis. This guy was 23 while I was 16 or 17.

1st round I was all fired up still and went in right for him. Bounced him from pillar to post and back again forcfing two 8 counts in the process. I went in with everything and bounced a solid over hand right into his face as his back hit the ropes. He falls forward grabbing at my mid section try to clamp on to me. He forces me backward as he is still trying to hold on, he falls forward pushing me all the way acrossed the ring. We fell near the far side ropes, I figured that the fight would be stopped at that point. But it wasn't, the bell rang to save him.

To his credit he did last the whole fight and even cam back to inflict some damage of his own. But it was easily my fight and I got the unanimous decision.

He must have been thinking of some other white boy when he said what he did at the weigh-ins. Funy thing, we almost got into it in the coridor after the fight, Ferdells all running his mouth that he won the fight. While this was all going on I was just thinkin in my head that he honestly may have forgotten how bad of a shelling he took the first round, that memory must have been knocked about 8 rows deep.

There is film of this fight out there somewhere.

Respect all until they give you a reason not to respect them. If it should ever turn that way then you just do what you gotta do..........Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 02-26-2013, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        I'm sure you will avoid this question, but how do you know if he was serious or not? Do you have some sort of twitter telepathic powers? How do you know David Hay was trying to be insulting and not just adding hype to the fight? You're the type of poster I mean when I talk about double standards with who you like and dislike. You just proved it with your post above because you CANNOT have any insight into the minds of any of these fighters unless you know them and are there at the time of these actions.
        Ofcourse he wasn't serious. But you go ahead and believe so if you think so. And if you think Haye's t-shirt wasn't insulting, there's something wrong with you.

Not saying I have any insight into people's mind (obviously), as a matter of fact, it does really come down to who you like and dislike - how they do things, and whether it makes it acceptable.

Comment

So
          Ofcourse he wasn't serious. But you go ahead and believe so if you think so. And if you think Haye's t-shirt wasn't insulting, there's something wrong with you.

Not saying I have any insight into people's mind (obviously), as a matter of fact, it does really come down to who you like and dislike - how they do things, and whether it makes it acceptable.
          So you just interpret things the way you want to regardless of what you really know or don't know? Lol, that's just brilliant! Don't like a fighter, he's scum for wearing a T-shirt. Like a fighter, a Hitler reference is excusable! Honestly, that's pathetic!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            So

So you just interpret things the way you want to regardless of what you really know or don't know? Lol, that's just brilliant! Don't like a fighter, he's scum for wearing a T-shirt. Like a fighter, a Hitler reference is excusable! Honestly, that's pathetic!
            What's Adolf got to do with boxing, I thought your topic was about boxers trash talking other boxers

Comment

Fury is improving verry fast, you have to give him that. But hes also improving his big mouth attitude. As long as he stays focused on his game and continues to improve i dont care about his stupid comments. Hes a student of David Haye.
              If you are to humble and quiet as a fighter, you will not get much attention. Sad but true.

Comment

You really shouldn't take serious what Fury posts on his twitter account. That's what 'twinkle' means, it's nothing serious.
                That t-shirt was nasty as hell though, below the belt line. It wasn't even funny.
                But Haye is also not serious hes also just selling himself. He knows how the game works and how to generate numbers. But there is one guy with serious mental issues and that is Chisora. This guy is crazy. He slaped his girlfriend, he slaped Vitali on the weigh in, he spit Wlad in the face...thats a guy i cant stand. Haye and Fury are just hyping themself up, nothing what they did was intentional.
                But Chisora is a type of guy i would never trust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                  But Haye is also not serious hes also just selling himself. He knows how the game works and how to generate numbers. But there is one guy with serious mental issues and that is Chisora. This guy is crazy. He slaped his girlfriend, he slaped Vitali on the weigh in, he spit Wlad in the face...thats a guy i cant stand. Haye and Fury are just hyping themself up, nothing what they did was intentional.
                  But Chisora is a type of guy i would never trust!
                  Haye was nasty during the build up to his fight against Wlad. Wlad truly hated Haye, and you don't see Wlad the emotional guy very often.

I like Chisora over Haye, because at least Chisora backed up his crap in the ring against Vitali and gave a proper fight, unlike Haye who was all talk and no walk against Wlad.

Comment

Because you can't take Fury seriously, it's funny.

Comment

What's Adolf got to do with boxing, I thought your topic was about boxers trash talking other boxers
                      The thread is about why posters don't mind the trash talk of some fighters but are outraged by others. You're dismissal of Fury's "heil Hitler" yet outrage at David Haye wearing a T-shirt with a couple of fake severed heads tells me much about you.

And as usual you still didn't answer the question.

Comment

Working...
                      X