Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    Don't hide! we'll have fun!!
    I'll be right here.

Oh, and for the record...Hearns would have separated Pacquiao's head from his body.

Comment

I'm saying Marroquin, a young prospect almost koed Rigo with a left hook, Makes Rigo hug him like he's gay! Now Rigo will fight a P4P guy with best Lethal Left hook in the business! You think Rigo wont get hit?

I'll bump this after the fight! and say, "I TOLD YOU SO."
      Almost ko'd him ? If that's the case Rafael concepcion a fighter with no power almost ko'd Donaire with a body shot.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        I'll be right here.

Oh, and for the record...Hearns would have separated Pacquiao's head from his body.
        What record?? Don't lie!! three's no record of that!

Comment

As long as Nonito stays patient he should be fine. As illusive as Rigo is, Nonito is skilled enough to set and land that left hook. People see a lot of Donaire's highlight KO'ing that they seem to forget that Donaire is also a skilled boxer.

Comment

It's a figure of speech.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
              Almost ko'd him ? If that's the case Rafael concepcion a fighter with no power almost ko'd Donaire with a body shot.
              Over weight Rafael concepcion?? was Donaire ever got knockdown in all his fight? Was Rigo ever gets KD?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                It's a figure of speech.
                Let's talk facts!

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                  Originally posted by AnKhang View Post
                  As long as Nonito stays patient he should be fine. As illusive as Rigo is, Nonito is skilled enough to set and land that left hook. People see a lot of Donaire's highlight KO'ing that they seem to forget that Donaire is also a skilled boxer.
                  We've seen Donaire score some highlight reel KOs, but we've also seen him look pretty human against lesser, and even smaller fighters, than Rigo. Concepcion is one example.

I think Donaire is an excellent fighter, but this idea that it's only a matter of time before he KOs Guillermo with a left hook makes me laugh. If that's the case, why doesn't Nono knock everyone out with the same punch? Why doesn't he have a 100% KO rate? Now it's a foregone conclusion that he's gonna KO the best boxer he's ever fought? Please....

Comment

Don't even know why they're saying Donaire is ducking this guy. So stooopid. Only reason why Nonito is not so enthusiastic about fighting the guy is because he's got a small fanbase. Donaire himself is probably looking for a PPV fight at this stage of his career.

Comment

lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X