No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Donaire's First Left Hook Will End Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    Yes he will! It's getting there! It will be at the higher weight class though!

Rigo?? no way!! His compatriots wont even show up on his fights!
    Who's he fighting on his ppv ? Lol the biggest fight that can (unlikely) be made right now is against mares. That's an hbo fight. Who's he gonna fight on ppv ? Mickey Garcia ? His trainers little bro. Salido ? Nope.

To make matters even worse I'm predicting he will wake up a two time loser on the 14th. Can't be good for his marketability.

Comment

Yes he will! It's getting there! It will be at the higher weight class though!

Rigo?? no way!! His compatriots wont even show up on his fights!
      I'll be at the fight, along with a few other Cuban fans on this forum.

WAR RIGO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
        Who's he fighting on his ppv ? Lol the biggest fight that can (unlikely) be made right now is against mares. That's an hbo fight. Who's he gonna fight on ppv ? Mickey Garcia ? His trainers little bro. Salido ? Nope.

To make matters even worse I'm predicting he will wake up a two time loser on the 14th. Can't be good for his marketability.
        I'd like to see Donaire go against Salido, take John's belt(somebody take that ****ers belt), JuanMa, Ponce De Leon, or maybe Javier Fortuna.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          I'll be at the fight, along with a few other Cuban fans on this forum.

WAR RIGO!!!
          GOOD FOR YOU GUYS! Enjoy it while it last!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            dont see donaire doing ppv either, his best chance would be mares but no way gb and tr would work together, let alone do a ppv lol. And besides montiel who has nonito kod in this weight, a SHOT Arce and a SHOT nishioka. Not impressed, they came for a check. Rigo is way better than vasquez and mathebula. Imm hoping for a good fight but so many people act like nonito is some world beater
            Nonito crushed the 5' 4" Montiel at 118.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post

Remember Pac, jmm, EM, MAB become ppv at 126-130 lbs! NO more Floyd on HBO, But Broner's becoming one! And he needs a dance partner. Donaire is it!

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                Anyone who thinks Rigo isn't going to get hit by these punches that have shown devastating power is a fruit.

I predict knockdowns on both fighters, but Nonito is gonna end the night with a bang.
                Questions do surround Rigo's chin. It's understandable. But there are many variables not being taken into account. Lots of fighters have had a tendency of getting hurt early or even dropped from a shot and have the ability to recover quickly. Others can't. Which one of the two is rigo ? No one can know for sure. But the fact that people keep bringing up Nonito left hook as the be all end all. Tells me they aren't confident in him out boxing rigo for 12. Rigo team will obviously review the tapes and work on taking away that hand and judging by the tone of some of the comments from Nonitos supporters if rigo neutralizes that left there is no plan B. that isn't a good fight plan.

Comment

Remember Pac, jmm, EM, MAB become ppv at 126-130 lbs! NO more Floyd on HBO, But Broner's becoming one! And he needs a dance partner. Donaire is it!
                  Broner is big for 135 he is going to be looking to move up soon. So... No.

Comment

I'd like to see Donaire go against Salido, take John's belt(somebody take that ****ers belt), JuanMa, Ponce De Leon, or maybe Javier Fortuna.
                    JUanma vs Donaire has a chance to be Nonito's 1st PPV. Mares too! but small chance!

Comment

Those sound like ppv's to you ?

Comment

Working...
                      X