No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Donaire's First Left Hook Will End Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
    Don't even know why they're saying Donaire is ducking this guy. So stooopid. Only reason why Nonito is not so enthusiastic about fighting the guy is because he's got a small fanbase. Donaire himself is probably looking for a PPV fight at this stage of his career.
    Was this forum filled with posts 2 months before mathebula? How about Arce ? How about Nishioka ? Seems to me this nobody (rigo) has people talking.
    Nonito is not going to be headlining ppv's.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      It's a fact that I said it! But you knew and I knew it will never be proven! but the other ones I was proven right!
      Bro, I give you credit for even admitting you made such an outlandish, positively insane statement. With that said...keep it moving, son. We're trying to talk boxing here.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        Hooks off the jab and right hand leads and it's lights out for Rigo.
        Yeah, I know Robert Garcia is going to have a great game-plan for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          Hooks off the jab and right hand leads and it's lights out for Rigo.
          Exactly!! But the Cubans said.... Rigo wont get hit! They're Prayin right now!! hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
            !

Got Robbed!
            I'm sure he did.

Comment

Anyone who thinks Rigo isn't going to get hit by these punches that have shown devastating power is a fruit.

I predict knockdowns on both fighters, but Nonito is gonna end the night with a bang.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                Was this forum filled with posts 2 months before mathebula? How about Arce ? How about Nishioka ? Seems to me this nobody (rigo) has people talking.
                Yes he will! It's getting there! It will be at the higher weight class though!

Rigo?? no way!! His compatriots wont even show up on his fights!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Bro, I give you credit for even admitting you made such an outlandish, positively insane statement. With that said...keep it moving, son. We're trying to talk boxing here.
                  I'll guarantee u, I'll admit everything I've said! They call me insane when I said my predictions with Pac! But they call me genius, oracle, pacstradamus after I end up right!

Comment

dont see donaire doing ppv either, his best chance would be mares but no way gb and tr would work together, let alone do a ppv lol. And besides montiel who has nonito kod in this weight, a SHOT Arce and a SHOT nishioka. Not impressed, they came for a check. Rigo is way better than vasquez and mathebula. Imm hoping for a good fight but so many people act like nonito is some world beater

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                      Mathebula was a weak champ and he gave Nonito a decent fight. Nishioka was 37 years old and hadn't fought in twelve months. The 5' 4 1/2" Arce was an old 33, the faded veteran of many ring wars. Gee, I wonder why no one was excited about those match-ups? Now that Donaire is getting ready to face a real challenge, people are taking notice.

Comment

Working...
                      X