• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    How is Santa Cruz related to Casamayor?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    he fought him?

Comment

Why did I think Danny Garcia said that judging from just the title?

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanstyle View Post
        Same left hook he had in mind when he fought Casamayor?
        There's a recent interview of Garcia where he admits Rigo can outbox Donaire but not the whole 12 rounds, what he knows is Rigo is superior to his pupil in terms of boxing skills and the only way Nonito can win this one is with a lucky left hook.
        Bottom line is Rigo >Donaire.
        Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        Thanks Kadyo for uploading the "source" DominiBox asked for.
        When did he mentions the "outbox" part? Your ship is sinking chief.
        He answered that Rigo might be able to use his amateur experience by fighting in the outside, but just for 2 or 3 rounds. Superior boxing skills ?? WTF ?? Stop making things up and stick to the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          anyone who could call a potential ko punch "lucky" before the fight even starts is mentally fragile.
          qft
          qft
          qft
          qft
          qft

Comment

People are forgetting Nonito has a powerful accurate straight hand that can KO Rigo in an instant.

Comment

A lot of people banking on that left hand landing... Hope there is a plan b.

Comment

Oh common what was Garcia suppose to say, Rigo is going to outbox us?
                He's the trainer he is suppose to root for his guy.

I just hope we get the damn fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                  Oh common what was Garcia suppose to say, Rigo is going to outbox us?
                  He's the trainer he is suppose to root for his guy.

I just hope we get the damn fight.
                  lol Yeah, that's basicly what I said at the beginning of the thread.

These "interviews" are worthless.

Comment

I had to laugh at some of Mayweather's uncle tweets tonight.

The Mayweather Way! (@YouAint****tttt) tweeted at 10:36 PM on Sun, Feb 24, 2013:
                    @Golden_Chorizo @filipinoflash power don't win fights skills do, Rigondeaux gonna whoop his ass anyway.

The Mayweather Way! (@YouAint****tttt) tweeted at 10:41 PM on Sun, Feb 24, 2013:
                    @filipinoflash That cuban Guillermo Rigondeaux coming for that ass boy. U about to get that "L" soon!

The Mayweather Way! (@YouAint****tttt) tweeted at 11:06 PM on Sun, Feb 24, 2013:
                    Nonito Donaire scared of that Cuban boy with them gold teeth. Haaa Rigondeaux coming for that ass April 13th.

Lmaoooo

Comment

I had to laugh at some of Mayweather's uncle tweets tonight.

The Mayweather Way! (@YouAint****tttt) tweeted at 10:36 PM on Sun, Feb 24, 2013:
                      @Golden_Chorizo @filipinoflash power don't win fights skills do, Rigondeaux gonna whoop his ass anyway.

The Mayweather Way! (@YouAint****tttt) tweeted at 10:41 PM on Sun, Feb 24, 2013:
                      @filipinoflash That cuban Guillermo Rigondeaux coming for that ass boy. U about to get that "L" soon!

The Mayweather Way! (@YouAint****tttt) tweeted at 11:06 PM on Sun, Feb 24, 2013:
                      Nonito Donaire scared of that Cuban boy with them gold teeth. Haaa Rigondeaux coming for that ass April 13th.

Lmaoooo
                      Lol oh **** ! Uncle rog getting in that ass !

Comment

Working...
                      X