Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    wow that painful to read

i might kill myself now
    coz u cant counter my arguments! those are facts and clever analysis!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
      not really sure how this thread reached 16 pages... Nonito is going to lose this fight. He's going to get rocked with some brutal body punches, and going to be broken down like the little overrated B he is.
      how u think rigo can land body punches against a better counter puncher? He do that, Donaire will counter him all night! Throw his strt left, donaire will hit him with left hooks. or straight right. If donaire was rated B, then Rigo probably rated D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
        how u think rigo can land body punches against a better counter puncher? He do that, Donaire will counter him all night! Throw his strt left, donaire will hit him with left hooks. or straight right. If donaire was rated B, then Rigo probably rated D.
        LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL i can't take you seriously bro.

Comment

• seriously though, all the Rigo haters need to come up with some better support for Donaire other than a suspect chin from Rigo based on a single fight , which, despite the single counter left hook that landed on him that woke him up, he completely dominated 100%.....

Comment

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL i can't take you seriously bro.
            how about check my history! I got a good record! google pacdbest esb predictions! U better take me seriously if u bets on fights! If ur just a cheer leader, then just get ur pompom and keep on cheering!

Comment

seriously though, all the Rigo haters need to come up with some better support for Donaire other than a suspect chin from Rigo based on a single fight , which, despite the single counter left hook that landed on him that woke him up, he completely dominated 100%.....

see ur blinded! 100 %????? Single counter left hook?? That's what Donaire has!!! And it's the most spectacular punch in boxing today! Winner of 2 KO of the year so far! Maybe 3 for this year!!

Comment

how about check my history! I got a good record! google pacdbest esb predictions! U better take me seriously if u bets on fights! If ur just a cheer leader, then just get ur pompom and keep on cheering!
                Sure dude someone going to take you seriously

Comment

[/B]

see ur blinded! 100 %????? Single counter left hook?? That's what Donaire has!!! And it's the most spectacular punch in boxing today! Winner of 2 KO of the year so far! Maybe 3 for this year!!
                  Danny Garcia hook is better

Comment

• Nope, the right hook will end the fight in 3rd round! Cong**** Flash!

Comment

You keep saying that so I did...

You're blinded by country of origin. The first thread I found here are the predictions...

Pac KO JMM 7th rd-

JMM at his Prime at 29 just earned a Draw against Pac who injured his Left hand in the 1st rd. 4 years latter Pac in in his Prime, Got better skills. Seen Pac Live, The rt hook now are fully developed, he can double it now, & can counter with it.
                      It will be a dominating performance for Pac, JMm could win maybe 1 rd till the Ko at the 7th rd.

Gabi upsets Mares. KO in the 9th. (Mares leading the cards)

BobPac upset Antillon.
                      Bobby so quiet.. That's dangerous. will ambush Antillon.

I didn't look in depth but you got 3 correct & 10+ couldn't of been anymore wrong...

Comment

Working...
                      X