No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Donaire's First Left Hook Will End Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    I don't know why whittaker gets into the conversation ! but whittaker is the south paw! got hit by straight right! and who was the southpaw? and who has a straight right(Donaire)? thanks again!
    Crystal meth ?

Comment

• Rigo's going to be on the lookout for that left hook all night, it'll be the straight right that puts him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
        Crystal meth ?
        That's why they call me Genius at ESB! I can use ur material against u!! hahaha!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mesher View Post
          Rigo's going to be on the lookout for that left hook all night, it'll be the straight right that puts him out.
          Marroquin hit him on both punches! Strt rt is survivable! But left hook can put rigo to sleep!

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
            A lot of people banking on that left hand landing... Hope there is a plan b.
            He could use his straight right that dropped Nishioka.

Comment

• Originally posted by MakeItRain View Post
              He could use his straight right that dropped Nishioka.
              but the Cuban will counter that rigo's the greatest amateur , great defense, etc! but we knew better!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                I don't know why whittaker gets into the conversation ! but whittaker is the south paw got hit by straight right! and who was the southpaw(Rigo)! ? and who has a straight right(Donaire)? thanks again!

You give more video proof!!
                wow that painful to read

i might kill myself now

Comment

• not really sure how this thread reached 16 pages... Nonito is going to lose this fight. He's going to get rocked with some brutal body punches, and going to be broken down like the little overrated B he is.

Comment

• Rigo has no chin Garcia is correct once the feels the power ill be chasing him all night and lights out rigo

Comment

• Originally posted by thekofixer View Post
                      Rigo has no chin Garcia is correct once the feels the power ill be chasing him all night and lights out rigo
                      lol, yeah ...getting shooken from a excellent timed counter left hook, then going on to win the fight is definitely evidence for lack of a chin

Comment

Working...
                      X