No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Donaire's First Left Hook Will End Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    ok u were right there! don't really watch whitaker fights! now find me one where Donairre got kd!
    Bro, are you on crack? No one ever mentioned anything about Nonito being knocked down, why should you demand video proof?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      I will admit, I've only seen Rigo fight Marroquin. I just have belief in Nonito's power and style and I hope he carefully, yet viciously imposes his will on Rigo.

Time will tell which of these two "hypejobs" is the real deal.
      I just can't.

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
        I just can't.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          lmao
          Lmao. I really have to lay off this site for a while.

Comment

Lmao. I really have to lay off this site for a while.
            Man, you just read my mind. It's such a waste of time.

Comment

Man, you just read my mind. It's such a waste of time.
              You're either talking to people who see things exactly the same way (preaching to the choir). Or people who aren't going to listen to a single word regardless of how well you present your case.

Comment

You're either talking to people who see things exactly the same way (preaching to the choir). Or people who aren't going to listen to a single word regardless of how well you present your case.
                That sums up 95% of the guys on this forum. It gets a lot better in the history section, if you're interested. Much more serious fans there. This shit here is amateur hour.

Comment

Check your PM, bro. I'm off to bed. I've had enough of this shit for one night....

Comment

Who would you rather be ?
                    I'd rather be Floyd and fight someone I know I can beat.

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    Of course it's possible. It's also possible Rigo will catch Donaire. You may not be among them, but there are many people here that seem to think it's inevitable that Donaire KOs Rigo. Robert Garcia seems to agree. lol
                    I won't argue with you on that coz I could also see that happening. I hope not. I have faith with my boy Donaire.

Comment

Bro, are you on crack? No one ever mentioned anything about Nonito being knocked down, why should you demand video proof?
                      I don't know why whittaker gets into the conversation ! but whittaker is the south paw got hit by straight right! and who was the southpaw(Rigo)! ? and who has a straight right(Donaire)? thanks again!

You give more video proof!!
                      Last edited by Pacdbest; 02-25-2013, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X