Is it OK to be a fan of Lamont?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering I'm a Mosley and Jones jr fan I can't bash him at all haha

Comment

Sure, people are still fans of Shane Mosley.

It's only a problem if you're a fan of Margarito. You can like Peterson, Mosley, Berto and Tarver all you like

Comment

I hope so because I am a fan. It was stupid of him not to declare his medical use of testosterone from the time the fight was signed. A testosterone deficiency is not rare and I believe he has this problem. I think he should be allowed to use it but only enough to bring his level up to about normal. He should not be allowed to have 4 times the normal amount in his blood. I like to watch him fight and I think he is a good, exciting fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Sure, people are still fans of Shane Mosley.

It's only a problem if you're a fan of Margarito. You can like Peterson, Mosley, Berto and Tarver all you like

Comment

I would certainly say no, but then again look how many people are still fans of blatant cheaters such as Mosley and Berto.

Comment

he's juicing... testosterone is a PED

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                I would certainly say no, but then again look how many people are still fans of blatant cheaters such as Mosley and Berto.
                no one likes berto... only HBO like berto and thought he was gonna be the next big thing

Comment

Sure why not.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    I would certainly say no, but then again look how many people are still fans of blatant cheaters such as Mosley, Berto, Chavez Jr. and Vargas when he was still figthing.
                    Berto has like 5 fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X