No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux Fire Back at Donaire VADA Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    do Donire team have contact information to Rigo camp? I would like to know how they did get a hold of these people to get the fight done to begin with I mean its like looking for Sadam or something
    Did you read the article all the info is on there.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Donaire's randomly testes year round. The only fighter in the sport who does that.

Now you'll say, "Conte founded and runs VADA!" like always, so go ahead.
      ok i won't.
      might have to ask what donaires testes have to do with anything though.
      you hanging on them? is that it?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        What's funny about this is that vada STILL doesn't know where Rigo is. This is information for where Rigo will be in Tuesday. Where the **** is Rigo now and where will he be tomorrow? Is he still cleaning himself up? It's pretty ridiculous that Rigo gets to arbitrarily decide when VADA gets to start testing him.
        if they are going to send the testers today or tomorrow which i doubt they can call those numbers provided on the email so i dont see what the big deal is

Like diaz said on the email any questions or concerns here is my number and rigos

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
          if they are going to send the testers today or tomorrow which i doubt they can call those numbers provided on the email so i dont see what the big deal is

Like diaz said on the email any questions or concerns here is my number and rigos
          They just refuse to let the info inside of their thick skulls. Diaz letter said it in plain English. Here is where rigo will live during camp. Here is where camp will be held. Here is where physical camp will be held. Here is my number and here is rigo number. Call anytime night or day.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
            ok i won't.
            might have to ask what donaires testes have to do with anything though.
            you hanging on them? is that it?
            LMAO. That's bad. Can't get mad at someone blasting me for that mistake.
            Last edited by bojangles1987; 02-24-2013, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Horrible spelling in this e-mail.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Donaire's randomly tested year round. The only fighter in the sport who does that.

Now you'll say, "Conte founded and runs VADA!" like always, so go ahead.
                Wrong. All fighters who currently live in the Usk are tested randomly all year.

Comment

i hope to god rigo gets knocked the **** out and ****s off back to cuba to fight for peanuts on ****ing telefutura or some goddam ****.......****ign waste of time and space this piece of **** is.......

**** him and that ****ign steroid using piece of **** heredia...****ign roiding piece of **** scum
                  Last edited by Bermuda; 02-24-2013, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    It doesn't matter if they didn't know which gym they were going to train at. What's important is that VADA knew Rigo's immediate whereabouts at any time so the testing could have already began. They should have given VADA the hotel information or wherever they were staying at temporarily so VADA can go to that place to test. If they were staying at different hotels at different days, that information should have been given to VADA as soon as they checked in. Anyone can dope anywhere, not just in a gym. Instead, Rigo went off the grid for 3 days while VADA was trying to contact them.

He's under a 365/24/7 program already. I don't know when was the last blood/piss samples were taken, but knowing you can be tested at any time itself is a deterrent and part of the testing.
                    They didn't know the address you fool, and they told them, what's matter with you guys? The fight is on so the tests... April 13 will c a Cuban midget slain a pinoy Goliath

Comment

That's ABC Boxing Club! I'm going out there!

Comment

Working...
                      X