Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux Fire Back at Donaire VADA Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's funny about this is that vada STILL doesn't know where Rigo is. This is information for where Rigo will be in Tuesday. Where the **** is Rigo now and where will he be tomorrow? Is he still cleaning himself up? It's pretty ridiculous that Rigo gets to arbitrarily decide when VADA gets to start testing him.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      What's funny about this is that vada STILL doesn't know where Rigo is. This is information for where Rigo will be in Tuesday. Where the **** is Rigo now and where will he be tomorrow? Is he still cleaning himself up? It's pretty ridiculous that Rigo gets to arbitrarily decide when VADA gets to start testing him.
      Looks like the excuses are gonna lined up nice and neat on April 14th.

Comment

donaire doesnt seem to confident in winning this fight why does he keep threatening to
        pull out?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Donaire's randomly testes year round. The only fighter in the sport who does that.

Now you'll say, "Conte founded and runs VADA!" like always, so go ahead.

Donaire`s conditioning coach is a guy who sold Marion Jones PEDs and Marion took those peds and her year around Olympic drug testing never came out positive.

Conte knows how to beat those test so i`m not impressed by Donaire`s year around Olympic style drug testing.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
            It's not an excuse. Rigo has already failed the VADA test by not telling VADA where he is. It's that simple. Testing should have began when the contract was signed. There's no difference between going missing for five days at the start of the testing period and going missing for five days before the fight. If it was the later, there would be an uproar.

Rigo is lucky if the fight even continues.
            Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 02-24-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

i wonder if all these little things that team rigondeaux are doing is intentional to rile donaire up so that when it comes to fight night he'll be fighting angry and not using his head

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                I expect a good one soon about NY weather.

'if it's colder than 35 on the day of the fight, Nonito will pull out. He doesn't fight when it's cold.'

Comment

It's not an excuse. Rigo has already failed the VADA test by not telling VADA where he is. It's that simple. Testing should have began when the contract was signed. There's no difference between going missing for five days at the start of the testing period and going missing for five days before the fight. If it was the later, there would be an uproar.

Rigo is lucky if the fight even continues.
                  So when rigo beats Donaire ? He was juicing right ?

Comment

It's not an excuse. Rigo has already failed the VADA test by not telling VADA where he is. It's that simple. Testing should have began when the contract was signed. There's no difference between missing for five days at the start of the testing period and going missing for five days before the fight. If it was the later, there would be an uproar.
                    do Donire team have contact information to Rigo camp? I would like to know how they did get a hold of these people to get the fight done to begin with I mean its like looking for Sadam or something

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                      I expect a good one soon about NY weather.

'if it's colder than 35 on the day of the fight, Nonito will pull out. He doesn't fight when it's cold.'
                      Rigo told me he would hire a Santero that could control the climate on fight night... I'm pulling out.

Comment

Working...
                      X