Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its just to hype up the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
      Someone pay Rey Sanchez!!!! This guy never gets any credit form here but everytime there is something going on in Miami he is Mr. CNN. He was the one that told everyone that Gamboa wasn't going to the press conference and I put it here and everyone though we were making crap up.

I salute Rey Sanchez that Nicaraguan God!!
      If I end up going we might not be anywhere near each other. No way Im buying a ticket now and risking losing my money cause of that pu$$y boy. He's looking to pull out of this fight real hard and he might just do that.

Comment

Team Rigondeaux Fire Back at Donaire VADA Claims

enough of the talks please... can both of the team, get down to business now and starts their training... for them to get ready to fight... please take note that less talk less mistake...

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
          Its just to hype up the fight.
          It could be!! It' like drama everyday here! Before the presser, it was back and forth! Then after the Presser more drama! This fight is a Go !!! Unless Rigo was really concerned he might get caught Positive!

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            If I end up going we might not be anywhere near each other. No way Im buying a ticket now and risking losing my money cause of that pu$$y boy. He's looking to pull out of this fight real hard and he might just do that.
            Chama u gon end up on the nose bleed seats, I got them as soon as they dropped so I could get the best available seat. There is a chance this boy might pull out, but from what I see Arum is not about that. If the fight gets cancelled or the make him face a bum you can just get a refund!!! That's what I would do, I already asked for PTO I got my money saved already for the trip and the tickets are paid for. They should get here this week, but if it gets cancelled F it, I'll get my refund and keep it moving, pero estoy 80% seguro que la pelea va. Don't miss out bro

You should've done it at the same time me and nyc did it bro. We both chose the same section and he is sitting right behind me we both got seats 412-413 his is just 1 row behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
              Chama u gon end up on the nose bleed seats, I got them as soon as they dropped so I could get the best available seat. There is a chance this boy might pull out, but from what I see Arum is not about that. If the fight gets cancelled or the make him face a bum you can just get a refund!!! That's what I would do, I already asked for PTO I got my money saved already for the trip and the tickets are paid for. They should get here this week, but if it gets cancelled F it, I'll get my refund and keep it moving, pero estoy 80% seguro que la pelea va. Don't miss out bro

You should've done it at the same time me and nyc did it bro. We both chose the same section and he is sitting right behind me we both got seats 412-413 his is just 1 row behind.
              Se lo dije, meng.... lol

Comment

It feel like it to me that Nonito is doing everything he can so this fight falls apart. I think he just wants to face old beat up fighter for the rest of his career, seems like he doesn't want to face this live dog Rigo.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I think it's a jealousy thing towards Donaire who is not even a PPV star and has a small fanbase. If you talk about being protected, Nonito might be considered the Filipino version of Berto or any of Haymon's fighters. Or Mexican version of Canelo. They're at the mercy of their managers and promoters. The only ones who could really pick their own fights are Mayweather and Pacquiao. Except that the Filipino flash actually attempted to get away from TR's so-called protection and sign up with GBP. What I'm curious about is who is stopping Rigo from defecting from TR and carve his own niche in boxing? Why depend on one guy?

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                    I think it's a jealousy thing towards Donaire who is not even a PPV star and has a small fanbase. If you talk about being protected, Nonito might be considered the Filipino version of Berto or any of Haymon's fighters. Or Mexican version of Canelo. They're at the mercy of their managers and promoters. The only ones who could really pick their own fights are Mayweather and Pacquiao. Except that the Filipino flash actually attempted to get away from TR's so-called protection and sign up with GBP. What I'm curious about is who is stopping Rigo from defecting from TR and carve his own niche in boxing? Why depend on one guy?
                    wtf.....nonito is a three weight world champion...in his 17th pro fight he fought undefeated darchinyan and knocked him out...the win was upset of the year and ko of the year....canelo has 40+ fights and he has yet to have a win on the same level as darchinyan...

nonito's win against darchinyan >>>>>>>>>> all of canelo's 40+ wins combined

Comment

• Nonito Donaire is just promoting his fight. On Donaire's twitter, someone is re-tweeting everything that fans who are supporting him are saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X