No announcement yet.

Team Rigo- We are training in Boca Raton & Show Copy of what they sent to Vada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    ****ing took them long enough..****...it's not like VADA needed that info like 2 weeks ago....****ign rigo already pissed me off ..i didn't have too much of a problem with him before but i really hope donaire knocks that piece of **** the **** out..and retires him back to cuba...get this ****ign fight over with....****.

if it wasn't for goddam arum being a dick we could have donaire vs mares..a much better ****ing fight..now i have to wait for this piece of **** of a mtahc...****ing bull****
    Come on bro.

It's just boxing negotiations.

Comment

LOL at every Riga fan. Nonito signed everything and is ready to fight, Riga is the one who didn't sign everything. Riga was the one holding up the fight. Nonito Donaire vs Riga will be a great fight come April 13 and Donaire will come out on top.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        ****ing pissed at rigo's ****ing bull****..piece of scum ****
        I'm taking that as a yes.

Anyways, cool it mang. Rigo may be playing games, but Donaire's acting like a b1tch threatening to break up any time Rigo doesn't answer his phone calls.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          I wonder what Donaires next excuse/stalling tactic will be? You know its coming and these sheep will buy into it & put the blame Rigondeaux's way, make childish name-calling threads and so forth.

Vicious cycle. Its what haters do, they won't give Rigondeaux an ounce of credit for all the testing and demands he has gone through to make this happen.
          Yeah bro..he cancelled his February fight cuz Donaire was ready to go for Vic..he is the only fighter to agree to that testing demand, he did everything that Donaire wanted cuz Donaire was allways crying and threatening with pull off the fight and fight shot to **** Vic..somehow Rigo won't get credit for this...

Comment

Originally posted by *ANGRY CUBAN* View Post
            Donaire make himself look worse every day
            He has to lay off twitter for a minute, the social game is making him look bad out here.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
              LOL at every Riga fan. Nonito signed everything and is ready to fight, Riga is the one who didn't sign everything. Riga was the one holding up the fight. Nonito Donaire vs Riga will be a great fight come April 13 and Donaire will come out on top.

Did he/has he now?

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                He has to lay off twitter for a minute, the social game is making him look bad out here.
                Nonito Donaire has angered many Cubans to the point that they now are very interested in the fight. At the end of the day casual boxing fans don't watch fights, it's either the people that love you and the people that hate you and want you to go down hard.

Comment

I think social media has ruined a lot of illusions people had about negotiations between fighters. Everyone is getting way too excited about everything little thing that's happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                    What now team Donaire bunch of gossip softies!!!!

Lets get this Money Rigo!!!!!!!!!!
                    It appears as if they came through as requested. Let's hope that everything is squared away now and look forward to the fight in April.

Comment

Boxing is a sport where nice guys finish last. Nobody wants to watch a nice guy fight, they want bad guys and badasses. Nonito Donaire is starting to get a lot of haters and that is a good thing for his popularity. Once Donaire beats Rigo, all the haters will start to like him.

Comment

Working...
                      X