No announcement yet.

So who's left for Klitchkos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    I hope so. Although there's a lot of BS, I like Haye and I ranked him high based on pure skillset. If he dedicated himself more he would have a good chance ending up as HOF.
    I actually think Haye should go back to C/W

he walks round at like 208, so he could easily make the limit.

He could go back, unify and retire as an atg c/w who had a decent stab at h/w

no money at C/W though

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Got sparked? He was up at 7 even with a damaged knee.
      look at that ****

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        look at that ****

LOL!!!

Such a waste! But he is the only one to blame! I have a high respect for well-conditioned fighters and I can't stand when fighter makes a excuse of his bad performance because of poor condition.

Most of the people are looking after what they eat just to be in shape and for these even millions are not enough reason. Disgrace!

Comment

Voted Fury. I think that he and Pulev are roughly equal at the moment, but that Fury is the only one there with a chance of growing to beat a Klitschko. In maybe a year I'd put him in with Vitali, but Wlad's a different story. 3 years minimum, and even then he might not be ready.

Comment

Kubrat Pulev is a solid fighter and would give Wladimir a difficult fight, but I don't see anyone beating a Klitschko this year or next.

Comment

Working...
            X