No announcement yet.

So who's left for Klitchkos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
    I think Odlanier Solis should get another shot if he can get into shape...i didnt see his last fight though, in May
    WTF why?

he didn't even earn his first shot where he got sparked in a single round, and since then he's vanished off the face of the earth.

Comment

There is no one left and there hasn't been for some time. The Klitschkos licked the plate clean ages ago.

The mission now is to continue to reign for as long as possible, destroying the next generations of fighters as they're coming up in the process. The unfortunate part is that it's relatively easy to get a title shot these days, so you have so many guys in the top 15 avoiding each other because they know the Klitschkos will come calling soon. The fact that they will lose is an absolute guarantee, the best they can hope for is to make a few bucks and say they had the honor of challenging for the title

Critics be damned, the Klitschkos are just that good.

Last edited by paulf; 02-24-2013, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        At the age of 24, he's got the second best resume of any prospect behind only the 31 year old pulev, so yes he has time on his side. He's also been in the trenches and shown the balls to gut his way out of it, as well as improving his conditioning, able to do 12 rounds with ease, switch hit, fight inside and out, throw combinations with fluidity and decent power, demonstrated good defence etc etc etc.

Yes, I belive he's the best prospect out there, uncle Pete will guide him correctly, at 24 he is 5-6 years from reaching his prime, so we'll see.
        Yes. He is improving. He might be the next big thing.

I had more hope in Price (as he is older) and he might be nearer to his prime, but I obviously was wrong.

Do you think Tyson would give Vitali a fight at this point of their careers?
        He is still far away from Wlad... But he might be in 1-2 years. Wlad might decline a bit then...

Comment

Vitali the coward still ducking Haye

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
            Yes. He is improving. He might be the next big thing.

I had more hope in Price (as he is older) and he might be nearer to his prime, but I obviously was wrong.

Do you think Tyson would give Vitali a fight at this point of their careers?
            He is still far away from Wlad... But he might be in 1-2 years. Wlad might decline a bit then...
            Call me crazy but yes, I think Fury would be a tough fight for Vitali.

People will say no way, but people said the same about Vitali when he fought Lennox Lewis!! and Vitali gave a good account, beforehand Vitali was looked at as just this big guy with no heart.

Point is, until it happens, nobody will be given a chance.

Vitali is a tough fighter, but other tough fighters can give him difficulty, Chisora didn't win many rounds, but he made a bit of a fight of it, just by being tough and in Vitalis face, Fury is tough too, tougher and rougher than chisora imo, add to that the size factor, vitali is used to being the taller guy, the longer guy, Fury at 6'9" with 82" of reach is taller and quite a bit longer, and has more handspeed.

I would very much like to see that fight!

Tunney is the biggest Klitschko fan i know, he knows them inside out, studies them, he always picks the way their fights will go expertly, and he said Vitali vs Fury is 50/50, that's good enough for me

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              Vitali the coward still ducking Haye
              o grande DAVID HAYE! LOL,

On more serious note...
              Does anyone see Haye coming back if Vitali doesn't give him a fight?
              If he only can rebuild himself to make it Wlad-Haye 2 appealing again.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                o grande DAVID HAYE! LOL,

On more serious note...
                Does anyone see Haye coming back if Vitali doesn't give him a fight?
                If he only can rebuild himself to make it Wlad-Haye 2 appealing again.
                Haye will comeback as long as there is big money involved.

If Fury can put a good run together and make himself into a big name, Haye will mos def fight him. I predict Haye vs Fury end of 2013 or early 2014. Haye loves the limelight and even more the money.

Although i dont think Fury wants to fight Haye

Comment

Call me crazy but yes, I think Fury would be a tough fight for Vitali.

People will say no way, but people said the same about Vitali when he fought Lennox Lewis!! and Vitali gave a good account, beforehand Vitali was looked at as just this big guy with no heart.

Point is, until it happens, nobody will be given a chance.

Vitali is a tough fighter, but other tough fighters can give him difficulty, Chisora didn't win many rounds, but he made a bit of a fight of it, just by being tough and in Vitalis face, Fury is tough too, tougher and rougher than chisora imo, add to that the size factor, vitali is used to being the taller guy, the longer guy, Fury at 6'9" with 82" of reach is taller and quite a bit longer, and has more handspeed.

I would very much like to see that fight!
                  I totally agree on this with one remark that Vitali is much further from his prime than Lennox was when he fought Vitali. That's f the reason I would give Tyson a real chance.

This fight is more appealing that Vitali-Haye IMO. And if Tyson can pull it of we are for the big fight Wlad-Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Haye will comeback as long as there is big money involved.

If Fury can put a good run together and make himself into a big name, Haye will mos def fight him. I predict Haye vs Fury end of 2013 or early 2014. Haye loves the limelight and even more the money.

Although i don't think Fury wants to fight Haye
                    I hope so. Although there's a lot of BS, I like Haye and I ranked him high based on pure skillset. If he dedicated himself more he would have a good chance ending up as HOF.

Comment

WTF why?

he didn't even earn his first shot where he got sparked in a single round, and since then he's vanished off the face of the earth.
                      Got sparked? He was up at 7 even with a damaged knee.

Comment

Working...
                      X