Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo slams Donaire, Rachel Donaire responds (lol)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    So... does describing a fighter by his ethnicity because you don't know his name make you a racist these days?
    I think it's more to do with the fact that Rigo said Nishioka couldn't see...

Anyway, back to the fight. I'm loving all the ****e and hate being mixed in. I don't think Rigo should be making such comments but I know he'll get beat, the madder Donaire is, the worse Rigo gets his arse whipped.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      The bitch is clearly blowing shit out of proportion. Fucking slag...
      LOL

"Rigo didnt say anything racist...she is just a ****** (insert ***ist misogynistic term here). lol

So, Rigo said "the Asian cant see". Why would he say that?

Its either because he is old, or because of his slanty eyes.

Did he mean he cant see the punches coming?

Im not going to pass judgement. Who da *** knows?

Comment

"The Asian couldn't see"

That is wildly inappropriate and equally hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
          "The Asian couldn't see"

That is wildly inappropriate and equally hilarious.
          Yeah it's the same as thing as saying Blacks are always horny because they got pubic hair on their heads.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
            Yeah it's the same as thing as saying Blacks are always horny because they got pubic hair on their heads.
            lmfaoooooooooooooooo

i've never heard that one.

Comment

nishioka would kick this fools ass

Comment

I will never lose to an asian boy

Comment

Actually the true punchline in this thread is how many hundreds of thousands Rigondeaux is going to cost himself here. Not just this fight but on down the line. This could have stamped him as a star going forward if he was able to win impressively, but instead he'll be cast back in his usual place of fighting in anonymity against the likes Rendall Munroe or Steve Molitor or some ****.

Comment

We Americans want to believe that our sense of political correctness extends to everyone around the world. It doesn't. And everyone seems to think their sensibilities should be shared by the world at-large. They aren't.

Rigo was what I would deem "insensitive" with his remarks, but not racist. If you speak Spanish, it would be apparent to you that Guillermo is a little crude. People that don't speak the language hear one quote translated into their tongue and it seems much worse than intended.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      I will never lose to an asian boy
                      LMAO, funny.

Rigo could have simply been referring to the swelling under Nishioka's eyes that occurred early in the fight.
                      ----------------------------------------------
                      http://sports.inquirer.net/66464/don...hioka-in-ninth

Donaire’s strategy

Donaire, who failed to finish his last three foes inside the distance, stuck to his strategy of using jabs and throwing combinations, causing welts under Nishioka’s right eye by the fourth round.

---------------------------------------------------
                      He could have been simply referencing what Nishioka himself said about the fight

http://www.dailynews.com/ci_21769355...rce=rss_viewed

"Speed was the big difference," Nishioka said. "Nonito has a very powerful left hand. I never saw the uppercut."

It's always much easier to just insinuate racism though......

Comment

Working...
                      X