No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire To Rigondeaux: Keep Playing Games, I'll Pull Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhwff3000 View Post
    Why is this guy so anxious to pull out of this fight? Its not like he's going to pull out to fight mares, he'll pull out and fight darchiniyan. I'm not saying what team rigo is doing is right or wrong, but Donaire seems pretty trigger happy on pulling out of this fight, I would expect these type of statements from Arum the promoter not the fighter...
    Why don't you ask why Rigo is so uncooperative to someone who is giving him the biggest payday of his life. Rigo has every opportunity to make the fight happen but he won't sign the Vada papers? Is it really that big of an issue that he has to sign with a fake signature? Seriously think about that before you question donaire's integrity.

Comment

Hahahahahaha

Donaire is really shameless , I didn't even except that

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
        Difference here is that Donaire is randomly tested 365 a year. Why ignore the obvious?
        And Conte wouldnt know how to beat those tests now would he? Especially from a company where he had some input on how to conduct testing, right?

Comment

The terms of the negotiations were very clear. If they agreed, they must stick to the protocol. Donaire has plans for a big year, therefore, cannot be wasting time. Why is that ducking?
          Honestly I wouldn't have a problem if it was Nonito's manager or promoter saying that if conditions weren't met they would pull Nonito out. But Nonito is the one going around threatening to stop the fight and every week it seems like he's got another gripe and if it isn't fixed he won't fight. He's turning into a primadonna over negotiations when it really should be left to his manager and promoter to work the details out.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            **** the negotiations. If Top Rank didn't put the test stipulations on the OFFICIAL contract Rigo doesn't have to sign ****. These test contracts should've been sent out with the OFFICIAL fight contract. Blame Top Rank.
            **** the negotiations? Donaire has made very clear about the testing protocol for this fight. I can see you're not too good in how business works.

Comment

Contract experts, if the signature is not that of the actual fighter does Donaire have any legal ground against Rigo?

Comment

**** the negotiations? Donaire has made very clear about the testing protocol for this fight. I can see you're not too good in how business works.
                If "testing" is not in the contract Donaire can't be demanding ****. They could negotiate all they want but if Top Rank didn't put it in the contract Rigo doesn't have to abide by it. Were you there during negotiations? The fact is that testing WAS NOT a part of the contract. Rigo and his people could've agreed to testing but if Top Rank didn't put it in their contract then blame Top Rank. His own promoter did it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
                  Contract experts, if the signature is not that of the actual fighter does Donaire have any legal ground against Rigo?
                  There is footage of him signing the contract online my man ... Are u serious

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                    There is footage of him signing the contract online my man ... Are u serious
                    different contract, he didn't sign the vada papers.

Comment

Donaire is a great fighter but is started to act like a bitch.

Comment

Working...
                      X