No announcement yet.

Official David Price vs Tony Thompson Discussion & RbR thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched the fight.

Shocked!!!! Speechless for a good 3 minutes when Price crumbled to the canvass.

The only thing I needed answering for Price to be sold on him was his chin. And those questions are answered!!

Comment

• Feb 22 Tyson Fury Tyson Fury ‏@Tyson_Fury

If tony Thompson gets lucky & ok price. Witch he won't but if! He can have the fight he wants the big tit Thompson!

Comment

• Dam David Price was on ***** st. Another one bites the dust.

Comment

• Keep Fury and Price away from the Klitschkos.

When Wlad retires, Fury vs. Price for the title

Comment

• I am happy for Tony Thompson! Fans sometimes we hype of guys to "INVINCIBLE" or "IMMORTAL" Status...this is boxing once you get into that ring ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN but I think fans forget that sometimes as they get caught up into the HYPE

Price is still a good fighter and he will bounce back but it is funny to see his fans become "FORCEFULLY HUMBLED" and dragged back down to reality.

Comment

• Waiting to see what Fury has to say about the big stiff idiot.

Comment

• Just came home from work, and watched the link that somebody had posted. The shot looked somewhat benign in full time, but the slow motion captured the shot better, at least for me. Temple and behind the ear shots can seriously mess you up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Just came home from work, and watched the link that somebody had posted. The shot looked somewhat benign in full time, but the slow motion captured the shot better, at least for me. Temple and behind the ear shots can seriously mess you up.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    and in the background, Maloney has a brain aneurysm

Comment

• Damn I didn't watch the fight because I thought it would be fairly easy work for Price. Not that I rated him highly, more like I seriously underrated Thompson.

Comment

Working...
                      X