No announcement yet.

WHAT is with the matthysse hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    So what do you mean by 'European' if you know Argentina's not in Europe? Do you mean 'white'?
    As an outside observer I just feel it's hard for Europeans to actually root for or hype up an American fighter. Being that Matthysse isn't American I think it really helps his fanbase outside the US

Comment

Originally posted by GKMC View Post

He lost 2 close decisions so the promoter paid off the judges? If that's what you say bruh
      The devon fight wasnt remotely close, and the Judah fight was a close but clear win.......so it is what im saying bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        He was robbed, stop playing stupid

Also Ajose is a very good win, better then any Garcia has other then Khan, same with Peterson
        Him being robbed is a discussion for another thread, fact remains he did not win..Also its funny to see the reaction of some posters..I've not said Matt sucks our its not a good fighter..Just dealt in facts, and look how sensitive some are getting..

Comment

I remember when people used to think khan was #1 @ 140

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Him being robbed is a discussion for another thread, fact remains he did not win..Also its funny to see the reaction of some posters..I've not said Matt sucks our its not a good fighter..Just dealt in facts, and look how sensitive some are getting..
            Fact remains that he was robbed and you know it but prefer to play stupid just to downplay him.

Comment

Lucas was clearly robbed against Alexander. The Judah fight was a close fight.

Comment

You know, it's completely predictable who will say Matthysse "lost two close fights" when you come into these threads.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                  WHAT is with the matthysse hype? WHAT AM I MISSING ?

is this one big joke? like the tye fields hype ?
                  are people actually serious saying hes the #1 at 140 and can beat peterson,garcia ,bradley ???????????

BRADLEY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

HE LOST TO JUDAH AND DEVON WHO BOTH ARENT EVEN CLOSE TO #1 AT 140

U WANNA SAY IT WAS 2 ROBBERIES? FINE ! the fact is they arent close to bradey, peterson,garcia, or even kahn!

someone please with all seriousness tell me this is one big joke

he knocks out mike dallas jr and he is god???????

what peterson did tonight was 10 times more impressive
                  and im not a fan of any of them I JUST DONT GET IT ???

WAS Olusegun MAYWEATHER?? NO! WTFFFFFFF

Yea Ricky Hatton would of kicked the shyt out of him

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    You know, it's completely predictable who will say Matthysse "lost two close fights" when you come into these threads.
                    It's not just the mindset of the posters your referring to its the mindset of the promoters and the boxing public. Judah got the Khan fight and he's getting the Garcia fight because of that win. Plus Arum downplayed Rios vs Matthysse Insinuating that he's a good fighter but nobody knows who he is and he lost to Judah.

So when people bring it up its the truth. This is the reason why Judah is getting the bigger fights right now. But people don't want to hear the cold hard truth.

If he jumped on Judah early and got him out of there like Khan did we wouldn't be having this discussion

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Fact remains that he was robbed and you know it but prefer to play stupid just to downplay him.
                      Rome By KO also thinks Bradley beat Pac with the sound off. What does that tell you Bradley twisted both his ankles trying to get away from Pac punches and walked out the arena in a f**king wheel chair.

Comment

Working...
                      X