No announcement yet.

floyd always seem to have an excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
    dude we all know the test was bullsht....come on man... first the fat boys break up and now this...
    Exactly how were the test bullsht *? Floyd didnt only want Pac to take tests.

Comment

dude we all know the test was bullsht....come on man... first the fat boys break up and now this...
      If you open your eyes the BS was refusing a 50/50 offer in the biggest fight in history , and to do it just to duck a BS Peds test , yeah right , no flies on you lol .

Truth around here is like throwing pearls before swine , where is hype free thinking these days , the masses are for the most part off in the head .

Comment

101..... did u not witness the peds scandal by the may/goldenboy promotions? come on... i know your new but everyone knows that all the testing sht he wanted was all bullsht... u didn,t know that????

Comment

101..... did u not witness the peds scandal by the may/goldenboy promotions? come on... i know your new but everyone knows that all the testing sht he wanted was all bullsht... u didn,t know that????
          Is that the BS that Manny ran away from , why would anybody in the world do that and miss out on being a part of the biggest fight in history , Id be wanting PED tests if it were me getting in there I think its a great idea and should be mandatory in all title fights .

Only dumb kids could hate on a guy demanding for a PEDS test that he gotta take , to try and make the fight clean , and you dimwits suck nutts of the guy refusing , what a bunch of led by nose sheep .

Comment

The truth is, aside from saying that he doesnt like to have blood withdrawn close to fight night, something he said after his loss to Morales and not something he just came up with during the Mayweather negotiations, the only people coming up with numerous excuses is FLOYD and ARUM.

Comment

for real... come on re... u mean to tell me that your favorite fighter floyd mayweather would ask for a peds test from a guy that was never caught cheating in life but, would fight shane mosley knowing that he used??? and i know that mosley took the test and was dead broke so the hell with it... but to insinuate that manny was dirty and have your old man say he was dirty and oscar sweet ass saying it but quietly is and was a farse.... that,s what you call ghost hunting literally... hey re, don,t get so hurt about a conversation man... it,s just ink....

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                The truth is, aside from saying that he doesnt like to have blood withdrawn close to fight night, something he said after his loss to Morales and not something he just came up with during the Mayweather negotiations, the only people coming up with numerous excuses is FLOYD and ARUM.
                But know after finding God , his phobia of needles is gone , before after during it dont matter , dont matter now that he went splat , for Manny huge payday , Floyd owns him , Manny declared not the same , Arum wins , Floyd denied again .

I think I know where Floyd is coming from , he owes them B****ters nothing and as far as he concerned they missed the good ship lolly pop and chose the Titanic .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  But know after finding God , his phobia of needles is gone , before after during it dont matter , dont matter now that he went splat , for Manny huge payday , Floyd owns him , Manny declared not the same , Arum wins , Floyd denied again .

I think I know where Floyd is coming from , he owes them B****ters nothing and as far as he concerned they missed the good ship lolly pop and chose the Titanic .
                  ^^^ One of the worst examples of a fanboy quote as you may ever see. Nauseating.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X