No announcement yet.

floyd always seem to have an excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd always seem to have an excuse

why do it always seem like this guy always waits for someone to lose then spouts off what it takes for him to fight them? he could,ve made the fight with pac before the marquez fight... that,s just some btch sht... he,s a good fighter an all but with all these antics of his no wonder why he,s always shted on... here,s the best liner, im better then all the fighters of the past... get the fck out of here...

Pac more than proved himself before he lost. The fight should have happened after Pac beat Cotto.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
        why do it always seem like this guy always waits for someone to lose then spouts off what it takes for him to fight them? he could,ve made the fight with pac before the marquez fight... that,s just some btch sht... he,s a good fighter an all but with all these antics of his no wonder why he,s always shted on... here,s the best liner, im better then all the fighters of the past... get the fck out of here...
        Why do you have no timeline of events , a lot has happened since Manny refused a 50/50 offer from Floyd , Manny is worth fck all now because every body would say Pac is not the same , so what does a smart guy like Floyd do , he makes the biggest boxing deal in history , he is the highest paid athlete in the world , he has personal grievousnesses with Bob Arm , to me that adds to he dont give a rats about Pac now he been KOEd , and he wants to rub Arums nose in it .

Floyd would flog Manny at any time , the timeline and open eyes should tell you that .

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
          Pac more than proved himself before he lost. The fight should have happened after Pac beat Cotto.
          Yep he proved without a draining CW he is big trouble !!

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Why do you have no timeline of events , a lot has happened since Manny refused a 50/50 offer from Floyd , Manny is worth fck all now because every body would say Pac is not the same , so what does a smart guy like Floyd do , he makes the biggest boxing deal in history , he is the highest paid athlete in the world , he has personal grievousnesses with Bob Arm , to me that adds to he dont give a rats about Pac now he been KOEd , and he wants to rub Arums nose in it .

Floyd would flog Manny at any time , the timeline and open eyes should tell you that .
            but even now, they still ask Floyd more questions on Manny than his next fight against Guerrero .... lol!

Comment

be for real... sounds like the same old song playing over and over again.. now if you really thinks floyd would flog pac then why do you think he never fought him? please don,t give me that sht about a drug test and sht... or the 50/50 sht... don,t you think if manny was that beatable for floyd that he would,ve fought him by now? here,s another liner, pac is getting more press and fans then i am... how can americans support him and he,s a foreigner??? ha ha ha ...

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy
                the fight would have happened if MP didnt decline the test and if he didnt have a promoter named bob arum

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
                  As far as excuses are concerned, to my knowledge Pacquiao was never really interested in taking drug tests to fight Mayweather. I mean Manny never instituted drug testing in his own matches like Clottey, Mosley, Margarito, Bradley or Marquez. I can understand not wanting to give into Floyd's demands but the fact remains Floyd has taken numerous tests and is about to do another round of testing for his upcoming bout against Guererro while Manny has never and will never submit himself to random osdt.

I don't know who was to blame for the fight not happening but why did your OP not mention the manny excuses from Arum, Roach and Pac over the last 4 years?
                  Last edited by Ve Ri Tas; 02-22-2013, 10:27 PM.

Comment

dude we all know the test was bullsht....come on man... first the fat boys break up and now this...

Comment

Working...
                    X