Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lmao this guy is going to beat Rigondeaux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Blinded by country of origin.

Just about everytime you accuse Rigondeaux of something, Donaire can be found guilty of doing the same thing but you just won't have it lol

Funny thing is this features all of Donaires best moments and not half of Concepcions. Look how much he gets hit, hurt and runs away haha

''Bu-b-but Concepcion missed weight'' lol doesn't take away reality that Concepcion is tiny, feather-fisted rubbish who had only a handful of fights including 3 losses, 2 of which by stoppage.

Top P4P fighter, my d1ck.
    i dunno about being blind coz you were just giving me props for criticzing nonito a couple days ago ... i call bs when it's bs..

what im i accusing rigo of doing that nonito is also guilty of? i never said he does'nt get hit , maybe youre confusing me with someone else..

if youre gonna hate , atleast be reasonable and truthful about it...you say you hate him because his defense suck , but lookin at the list of your fav fighters , i call bs...
    Last edited by puga; 02-22-2013, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
      Where's the proof ? Balance shot ? Or taking two big left hooks by a big 122lb fighter ... And not getting dropped... Remaining poised and firing back.
      you call it whatever you want but it is what it is ...been dropped by a jab , then wobbled twice by way inferior fighters...out of just 11 fights...the reason for people thinking rigo got a **** chin is so far justified whether you like it or not...

Comment

Donaire going life & death with a guy with a zero yes ZERO % K.O ratio!

Look how much he got countered by this 5ft2 weakling and outboxed in rather large parts

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          ihavent seen it all either and im not saying rigo cant punch coz thats obviously BS.. it's understnadable for people to say rigo will get koed with one punch because let's face it , there's proof to that ..where is the proof it can happen to nonito ? and he has fought superior punchers/fighters than rigo..
          No there isn't. To the best of my knowledge, Rigondeaux has never been stopped in his life. Of course, we all know that most of his career was spent in the amateurs, but guys get stopped wearing headgear often enough.

There have been plenty of fighters with a habit of taking a seat every now and then, among them Felix Trinidad and Juan Manuel Marquez. Yet, how many people quickly found out it wasn't enough to simply put them on their butts? I'll admit that Guille's chin concerns me, but that's only because of the unknown. It's quite possible that he bends but doesn't break.

Comment

If you look at the whole fight of any fighter, you can make videos saying how their not good, etc. Nonito vs Rigo is going to be one heck of a fight but Nonito is just so skillful in the ring that Rigo will lose.

Comment

If Donaire is over hype or over rated, then Rigo is number #1 on that category. You haters are acting like Rigo's opponents are all skills and speed demons.

The fact is Donaire hasn't face anybody like Rigo and Rigo hasn't face anybody like Donaire. But the favorite is obviously Donaire cause of his resume. And his 122 pound division is not exactly poor.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Donaire going life & death with a guy with a zero yes ZERO % K.O ratio!

Look how much he got countered by this 5ft2 weakling and outboxed in rather large parts

seen this fight too ..thats why i think with agood mobilty and activity , nonito can be outboxed ..i thought moreno had the best shot at doing just that ...but never rigo really but **** happens...

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  No there isn't. To the best of my knowledge, Rigondeaux has never been stopped in his life. Of course, we all know that most of his career was spent in the amateurs, but guys get stopped wearing headgear often enough.

There have been plenty of fighters with a habit of taking a seat every now and then, among them Felix Trinidad and Juan Manuel Marquez. Yet, how many people quickly found out it wasn't enough to simply put them on their butts? I'll admit that Guille's chin concerns me, but that's only because of the unknown. It's quite possible that he bends but doesn't break.
                  so rigo getting tagged with lefthooks and wobbled aint enough proof nonito can end it with one punch?...but you say it also can happen to nonito even though there's not a single moment he had been wobbled in his own carrer?..come on man

Comment

you call it whatever you want but it is what it is ...been dropped by a jab , then wobbled twice by way inferior fighters...out of just 11 fights...the reason for people thinking rigo got a **** chin is so far justified whether you like it or not...
                    Nope. What u said was ... There is proof that rigo can be ko'd because he's shown it in other fights. But rigo has never been ko'd in his entire career ? Floyd got wobbled by Zab and caught with another shot that should've been scored a kd... Mosley wobbled him too. Any proof that Floyd can get ko'd

Comment

Hmmm...if I only ever saw that Concepcion fight Dan just put up, I might think that maybe Nonito has a habit of running. I might also think his chin was somewhat questionable. Rafael clearly hurt Donaire with a nice left in the second round. Nono went into instant retreat mode. He was quite aggressive up to that point and his assault came to a screeching halt. The 5' 4" Concepcion isn't exactly elite. He's currently 16-6-1, and has been stopped three times. So, tell me, why is it that Donaire gets such a pass and Rigo doesn't?

Comment

Working...
                      X