Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lmao this guy is going to beat Rigondeaux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Hes whooped many guys a lot bigger than Donaire.

2" in height and maybe 8lbs of blubber come fight night, hardly dwarfing him.

Cream always rises to the top.
    Everyone is going off the press conference pictures; yet, we don't know what kind of footwear those guys were wearing. Rigo might've lost an inch in height simply because of what they were wearing. Also, Donaire was wearing a heavier jacket, making him appear bulkier. On fight night, I have little doubt Nono will weigh more than Guille, but it won't be the reason why he wins, if he is in fact victorious.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      I shook my head at that one as well. What defense? Nonito gets tagged plenty. Certain people like to drone on about how Marroquin buzzed Rigo, so therefore Donaire will knock him out. We can say the same thing about Guille hurting Nono if/when he catches him like Narvaez and others have. "El Chacal" hits hard. He's fast and surgically accurate. We'll see how Rigo handles a good shot from Donaire, but we'll also see how Nonito handles his.
      the reason you cant say the same is becuase there is no proof of nonito getting hurt yet unlike rigo..not in the concepcion fight in which ts loves to use as to how overrated nonito is, not ever altho he has taken plenty of flush shots...im not sayin it cant happen ...

Comment

Everyone is going off the press conference pictures; yet, we don't know what kind of footwear those guys were wearing. Rigo might've lost an inch in height simply because of what they were wearing. Also, Donaire was wearing a heavier jacket, making him appear bulkier. On fight night, I have little doubt Nono will weigh more than Guille, but it won't be the reason why he wins, if he is in fact victorious.

I think they're actually taking Donaires hair into consideration which must stand up 3" off his oversized cranium.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Why are people taking such extreme sides on this fight?

Just sit back and enjoy the ****. It's rare we get fights between the #1 and #2 ranked fighters in any division in this era of boxing.
          I can't wait for this fight man, I'm one of those guys that wants #1 to fight #2
          Last edited by Joey_Torreo; 02-22-2013, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            the reason you cant say the same is becuase there is no proof of nonito getting hurt yet unlike rigo..not in the concepcion fight in which ts loves to use as to how overrated nonito is, not ever altho he has taken plenty of flush shots...im not sayin it cant happen ...
            I haven't seen all of Donaire's fights, or even close to all, but I know Rigo packs some impressive pop. Nono might feel something he's never felt before in this fight. I'm not sure who he's fought that cracks like Guille. Besides that, Rigo is very accurate with his punches. He picks his spots, making his blows feel sharper.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              I think they're actually taking Donaires hair into consideration which must stand up 3" off his oversized cranium.
              Yeah, that, too. lol But I've seen some pictures where the two were a couple of inches apart at eye level, and others where they appeared only an inch apart. Like I said, if Nonito wins, it won't be because of size.

Comment

Blinded by country of origin.

Just about everytime you accuse Rigondeaux of something, Donaire can be found guilty of doing the same thing but you just won't have it lol

Funny thing is this features all of Donaires best moments and not half of Concepcions. Look how much he gets hit, hurt and runs away haha

''Bu-b-but Concepcion missed weight'' lol doesn't take away reality that Concepcion is tiny, feather-fisted rubbish who had only a handful of fights including 3 losses, 2 of which by stoppage.

Top P4P fighter, my d1ck.

Comment

Look how many times Concepcions been stopped, dropped and who by. Yet this guy with this so called mystical power could barely put a dent in him.

People talk as if the sucker has a 100% K.O ratio and has fought nothing but elite level fighters.

Comment

I haven't seen all of Donaire's fights, or even close to all, but I know Rigo packs some impressive pop. Nono might feel something he's never felt before in this fight. I'm not sure who he's fought that cracks like Guille. Besides that, Rigo is very accurate with his punches. He picks his spots, making his blows feel sharper.
                    ihavent seen it all either and im not saying rigo cant punch coz thats obviously BS.. it's understnadable for people to say rigo will get koed with one punch because let's face it , there's proof to that ..where is the proof it can happen to nonito ? and he has fought superior punchers/fighters than rigo..

Comment

ihavent seen it all either and im not saying rigo cant punch coz thats obviously BS.. it's understnadable for people to say rigo will get koed with one punch because let's face it , there's proof to that ..where is the proof it can happen to nonito ? and he has fought superior punchers/fighters than rigo..
                      Where's the proof ? Balance shot ? Or taking two big left hooks by a big 122lb fighter ... And not getting dropped... Remaining poised and firing back.

Comment

Working...
                      X