No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather on PED Testing, Says Pacquiao Finally Learned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    So you dont think only being subject to testing only 2 months out of 12 is suspicious? Just another bumsniffing flowjob. Sig, avatar....yep.
    I think being subject to testing 0 months out of 12 is suspicious...what about you?

Comment

Originally posted by The904star View Post
      Maybe I'm wrong but I think people misunderstand this point. Wouldn't Olympic style testing in the Olympics be called "Olympic Testing". So the testing Floyd does is Olympic-style testing in the fact that it is random blood and urine testing but it is not Olympic testing. Seems pretty easy to figure out to me.
      3-4 years later and they still don't understand the meaning of the word "style."
      Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 02-22-2013, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Marquez didn't appear to be stronger than Pacquiao, he just caught him with the right punch.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
          I think Floyd beats Manny 7 days a week and twice on Sunday no matter who's taking the PED's...That being said, I still can't take Floyd seriously with the lingering questions concerning the 3 alleged failed tests (the Tom Hauser research), and supposed silence clauses if a test came back dirty (Tim Smith/Teddy Atlas allegations). These issues have been dropped, and all but forgotten, yet never fully adressed. It makes me skeptical to say the least.
          Because those issues hold no merit or weight, and there isn't a shred of evidence to back up any made up claims about these 3 tests.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
            So by your logic, you're saying Marquez used illegal substances.
            my logic is simple..

mom: don't drink, mijo.
            me: drinks anyway
            mom: "pow! upside my head"
            me: stops drinking.

jmm played that role and made Manny and his team see extra testing differently. Simple enough for ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              took the words right outta my mouth.
              Of course he did. You want to help your idol to maintain the fake morality.

Comment

Originally posted by The904star View Post
                Maybe I'm wrong but I think people misunderstand this point. Wouldn't Olympic style testing in the Olympics be called "Olympic Testing". So the testing Floyd does is Olympic-style testing in the fact that it is random blood and urine testing but it is not Olympic testing. Seems pretty easy to figure out to me.
                We're not arguing about the terms, but about the results and effectiveness of each test method.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                  Fair or not, the lack of a Pacquiao fight will dog Mayweather the rest of his life. It will be the first thing people talk about when it comes to Floyd.
                  The two best pound for pound fighters in the same division and they couldn't make it happen because of some promoter BS.
                  Floyd is a HOF, all time great, but IMHO he missed his chance to elevate himself to that rarefied list of the Ali and Leonard type greats by not fighting Pac.
                  Doubt it, as time goes on people will remember Pac for some very good wins but also for getting KTFO by Marquez. Floyd will be remembered for being undefeated and fighting the same opposition as pacquiao but just not losing like Pac did(Morales, Marquez, two phillipino bums) and for not getting KTFO (Marquez, phillipino bums).

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                    In comparison to some fighters who never took place in any extra testing. Even though they claimed they would. Even though VADA has said on countless occasions that USADA is the gold standard. You have a hard time excepting that lol.
                    Again.... I'm not rooting for VADA or USADA. I don't give a f.vck about it. Like i said before, i'm talking about the results and effectiveness of each test method.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                      Of course he did. You want to help your idol to maintain the fake morality.
                      you didn't even understand his point. was that a picture of you?

btw, quote yourself during the first negotiations cheerleading "real" testing. we'll wait.

Comment

Working...
                      X