Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire Vs Guillermo Rigondeaux: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
    Did he ran against Marroquin? And Marroquin is bigger and hit harder than Coedova not to mention all the $h1t that Rigndeaux went through in order to fight RM... Please stop with the History lesson, to tell you the truth you are not very at it...
    Yes I do! Cordoba has some skills, he moves a lot. But Donaire's more Flashy than him! Then marroquin has Power, But Donaire has P4P power! So let's back to Rigo's chin??? How u think that survives?

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      Yes I do! Cordoba has some skills, he moves a lot. But Donaire's more Flashy than him! Then marroquin has Power, But Donaire has P4P power! So let's back to Rigo's chin??? How u think that survives?
      Rigo has had few pro fights so his chin hasn't been tested and in his last fight punches that barely connected wobbles him. Nonito Donaire can end the fight in the first round with one power shot.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
        Straight Left will land, land hard and accurately. Donaire leaves himself open, and fighting a quick south paw with a hard left will pose many problems.
        And Rigo doesn't? Cordoba and Marroquin landed at will.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          If Donaire fights stupid and tries too hard for the highlight KO, he'll have a hard fight and maybe lose. If he fights smart and steps up in the big spot, which he always seems to do, then he'll win, and more convincingly than people think.
          Great observation. I know Robert Garcia and the rest of Nonito's trainers will have him ready come April 13.

Comment

nonito murders guillermo by 8th.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
              nonito murders guillermo by 8th.
              It might go the distance because Rigo might go into a defensive shell all night.

Comment

Donaire. But Rigoondeaux is an exceptional talent and I would not be surprised if it goes the other way potentially.

Comment

I am going to go out on a limb and say Rigondeaux wins this fight man the contrast of styles in this fight is going to be so interesting cant wait to see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    Donaire. But Rigoondeaux is an exceptional talent and I would not be surprised if it goes the other way potentially.
                    Rigo is talented but Nonito Donaire's talent is on a whole other planet. This fight will be close for a while but then after round 6 Nonito will start to impose his will on Rigo and end it from there.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
                      And Rigo doesn't? Cordoba and Marroquin landed at will.
                      You just talk nonsense behind nonsense..

Comment

Working...
                      X