Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire Vs Guillermo Rigondeaux: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    People are really pinning a lot of Rigondeaux's chin, what if he gets hit but stays up? Or what if he doesn't get hit solidly at all? What then? He's clearly the superior fighter.

If he stays up, He'll start to run, just like the way he run with Cordoba! But I don't think he can survive! Too Glassy to survive another hit!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      If he stays up, He'll start to run, just like the way he run with Cordoba! But I don't think he can survive! Too Glassy to survive another hit!
      He won the Cordoba fight easily, despite what people keep saying. The SD was a joke frankly.

You don't think he's improved as a pro since that fight?

That was his first world title fight coming up 3 years ago.

Comment

He won the Cordoba fight easily, despite what people keep saying. The SD was a joke frankly.

cordoba is not donaire.

i hope all you rigotards show your face when donaire completely dominates rigo.

I dont wanna here any revisionist history.

Comment

Cmon Rigo got hard time running and hiding!!

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Vazquez was much more defensive against Donaire.

the same thing will happen with rigo in this fight and that worries me.

imagine a defensive fighter getting more defensive? that will be rigo against donaire and i won't be surprised if this fight turns out to be boring and disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              You're repeating much of what I've been saying all along. Some people have this notion that just because Marroquin wobbled Rigo a couple of times, that automatically means Donaire will decapitate Guille with the first solid shot he lands. I sincerely doubt that.

Case in point.
              And none of the donaires fan when talking about the marroquin fight mention all the problems that Rigondeaux had, the 72 hours before the fight he was back in miami finding out if he will fight or not, that he was dragged out of his bed by his trainer because he didn't want to fight because of all the $h1t that was going on on top of that marroquin whom he is not a bum, actually he is a pretty good fighter with a lots of pop with a great amateur background, out weighted GR by a least 8 pounds, still he took his shot and went after him after getting hit, Donaires fans are ommiting those thing that are heavy factors in any prize fight, that is why he ask TR to settle with Caribe before fighting donaire...

Comment

Donaire looks a lot bigger at the weight , when they this good I cant see a smaller guy beating them , Rigo could pose some early problems but Donaire will get to him .

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                  Did he ran against Marroquin? And Marroquin is bigger and hit harder than Coedova not to mention all the $h1t that Rigndeaux went through in order to fight RM... Please stop with the History lesson, to tell you the truth you are not very at it...

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
                    Rigo has no punch that can hurt Nonito. Rigo will be running for his life if he doesn't want to exchange and will lose a UD to Nonito.
                    Rigondeaux has no punch to hurt nonito? You know boxing...

Comment

If Donaire fights ****** and tries too hard for the highlight KO, he'll have a hard fight and maybe lose. If he fights smart and steps up in the big spot, which he always seems to do, then he'll win, and more convincingly than people think.

Comment

Working...
                      X