Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire Vs Guillermo Rigondeaux: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Yeah, it's just kind of messed up. Maybe it's because, in my mind, I'm picturing this young kid, maybe still a teenager, getting berated after taking a session-ending body shot. It's a man's sport, but it's not the sort of thing you like to hear about a fighter you back.
    Yeah, I agree. The thing that bothers me is the mouthing off.

If you want to end the spar you should request first though.

I was relatively new to the sport when it happened to me and this guy who British Champion asked to spar older and better people as he wasn't allowed previously (I was 15, he was 16). Our coach said no and he had to take matters into his own hands to get the required sparring. He apologized afterwards and I was cool with it anyway, it made sense to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post

I was relatively new to the sport when it happened to me and this guy who British Champion asked to spar older and better people as he wasn't allowed previously (I was 15, he was 16). Our coach said no and he had to take matters into his own hands to get the required sparring. He apologized afterwards and I was cool with it anyway, it made sense to me.
      Yeah, that's what bothers all of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
        The sad thing is your trying to talk boxing? Your only arguments have been height, reach, and chin.

Donaire- Height: 166cm/ 5'5" and a half
        Reach- 173cm/ 68"inch

Rigondeaux- Height: 164cm/ 5'4" and a half
        Reach: 168cm/ 66"inch

That pointed out, Donaire has a slight advantage but not enough to dictate the fight.
        If Donaire's 5'5 1/2 then Rigo's not 5'4! He's 5'3 maxed! Donaire has more power, experience, length, and more confident!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          If Donaire's 5'5 1/2 then Rigo's not 5'4! He's 5'3 maxed! Donaire has more power, experience, length, and more confident!
          More confident? How do you know that? Have you spent time with both fighters? Or is that your crystal ball, Oracle?

Comment

• Well lets say Rigondeaux goes easy on the kid, and then what do u think ppl will say? GR is $h1t a kid from the amateurs just kick his a$$ or hold his own, common if you are not ready to step in against a guy like GR just don't do it...
            Last edited by BendOver; 02-27-2013, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Nonito clips his ass. Rigo is nothing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post

is that why he spent the last two weeks nitpicking and trying to look for a way out of the fight??

Donaire is scared, and more experience?! Rigo has been inside the squared circle FAR LONGER than Donaire has ever been.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  More confident? How do you know that? Have you spent time with both fighters? Or is that your crystal ball, Oracle?
                  I already posted my 1st meeting with Donaire! We talked boxing! I still have his Number! He still in the area training! I let u know more once I talk to him!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
                    is that why he spent the last two weeks nitpicking and trying to look for a way out of the fight??

Donaire is scared, and more experience?! Rigo has been inside the squared circle FAR LONGER than Donaire has ever been.
                    I give u example of scared!! Floyd cant even negotiate a Pac fight! He said in the Press. "Pac you're next!", then next he said, "I never said that, don't put words in my Mouth!" That Guy!!

!Not Donaire!! He gave rigo an opportunity!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post

We had sparring last night at the gym and some kids came from Hialeah to spar. The same kid sparred one of their kids and cut him on the forehead and the kid was bleeding all over the place...lol

It always goes both ways.

Comment

Working...
                      X