Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire Vs Guillermo Rigondeaux: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
    Damn you are ignorant and moronic. Facts are facts, Rigondeaux is 5'4", while Donaire is 5'5" (Maybe pushing 5'6") and only a inch or two reach advantage. Look it up.

And Donaire has nowhere the skill Floyd has. If anything skill is more reminiscent of Roy, which is saying something....

The fact you claim I'm a bad poster, yet you come up with some 13 year olds argument, which makes you look like you know very little outside your own little world, tells me lots and its quite funny!
    if rigo's 5'4 then Donaire should be 5'7!

Comment

One has a supposed weak chin, but those brittle hands of Donaire might get hurt and will bring a big excuse!
      It only breaks against a good chin!

Comment

Damn you are ignorant and moronic. Facts are facts, Rigondeaux is 5'4", while Donaire is 5'5" (Maybe pushing 5'6") and only a inch or two reach advantage. Look it up.

And Donaire has nowhere the skill Floyd has. If anything skill is more reminiscent of Roy, which is saying something....

The fact you claim I'm a bad poster, yet you come up with some 13 year olds argument, which makes you look like you know very little outside your own little world, tells me lots and its quite funny!
        Agreed. I don't know where some of these guys get these ideas. I wouldn't even mention Donaire's name in the same conversation with Floyd when it comes to skill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          if rigo's 5'4 then Donaire should be 5'7!
          Your boy posted a video on Youtube where they measured him at 5' 5 1/2" at the doctor's office.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Your boy posted a video on Youtube where they measured him at 5' 5 1/2" at the doctor's office.
            then rigo should be 5'2 then

Comment

Agreed. I don't know where some of these guys get these ideas. I wouldn't even mention Donaire's name in the same conversation with Floyd when it comes to skill.
              I said it in 2007! where were u guys in 2007?

Comment

Excuses, Excuses! The fact you can't even come up with a rebuttal; makes me think you aren't worth my time to argue with!

Comment

Two complete different skill sets and ring IQ. He is not as technically sound like Floyd, if anything Rigondeaux has a style similar to Floyd!

Comment

Excuses, Excuses! The fact you can't even come up with a rebuttal; makes me think you aren't worth my time to argue with!
                    all I'm saying is Donaire's taller by at least full 2 inches on rigo!

Comment

He isn't much taller than Rigondeaux its just he has tall hair & came to the press conference wearing Rachels high heels.

Comment

Working...
                      X