Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Warns Mayweather: Las Vegas is My Town Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like what Guerrero is saying, think his head is in the right place.

Comment

WAR GUERRERO!!! 0 BECOMES 1. Jeez we might see FLOYDIE VS PACMAN in Showtime then!

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
        Every Mayweather opponent claims to see something about him that they can exploit, that apparently everyone else fails to see. Yet they fall for the same traps over and over and over again. We'll see if the Ghost is any different, but I doubt it.
        Thats very true. ...Exactly 46 times as a matter of fact. People seldom ask a more important question....what does Floyd see about the Ghost that make him so ready to do this fight? Even changing trainers in the process. If I didn't know any better I would even think Floyd is taking this man lightly considering the layoff and his age, but Floyd does not really take anyone lightly now does he?

Comment

Can't wait for Fight Camp to start.

Comment

Don't dive Guerrero! $$$ for Floyd again.

Comment

Good to see everyone thinking Guerrero has a chance because in actually he doesn't. Heard it before in the past but from what I saw of him at WW, he is in for a problem. When fighters try to pressure Mayweather they just bring the best out of him. Guerrero may even get stopped but that mostly depends on how hard he is going to try and earn that win, which I suspect will be damn hard. Good luck to both men. Ultimately, Floyd by UD.
              Last edited by GRUSTLER; 02-21-2013, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Another victim. Keep talking dude. We will see what it is on the 4th. Fail like everyone else and go back to Gilroy faded and eating words. Good luck. He's slowed a bit but he's faster than you.

Comment

Easy fight for Mayweather. if there was any legitimate threat this would be another fighter Floyd avoids. Guerrero has no defense whatsoever. Another Victor Ortiz. Looks tough but doesn't really stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
                    Please, somebody shut this guy up. Hopefully it will be Floyd.
                    So floyd can rant his whole career but Guerrero can't? I actually enjoy his **** talking it's like the perfect amount balanced with respect.

Comment

There's a reason why he's a +650 underdog. Still, can't help but root for Ghost somewhat, in light of his wife's health troubles. Even if he loses, he can still win if he puts on a gutsy performance that wins him more fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X