Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Guerrero do better against Floyd than Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I believe he will. He's a young left-handed fighter who can box AND bang--should give Mayweather plenty of different looks to figure out.
    Are you asking if The Ghost will win 3 rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
      come forward none stop punching................
      Non Stop Punching vs the best Counter Puncher this era?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
        Throw in the fact that he is slow with a little power and has bad defence.
        He also quit before so that shows when the fight gets too tough he will fold.

Guerrero feels like a beast after beating Berto. Just like Ortiz did.
        What he doesn't understand is that Floyd is no Berto.
        His slow ass, plodding ways, and his whack ass defense should be self explanatory.

His defense equals getting hit, and coming right back with a shot. In essence, his offense is his defense.

Comment

He won't put up a better fight than cotto which I thought won about 4 rounds. People don't realize that Cotto at 154 is a strong SOB (not as strong as a true 154) but, much stronger than floyd who according to his father could still make 140. Its not necessarily his boxing skills but his sheer strength at 154 is why PAC didn't want to fight him at that weight. Cotto vs. Floyd at 147 would've been 10 rounds to 2 mayweather.

Comment

Floyd knew exactly what he was getting with Cotto. Cotto fights one way, every time. Guerrero is a wild card. For a defense- minded fighter, that makes all the difference.

Comment

Is Guerrero as physically strong as Cotto?

Comment

I have a strong feeling Floyd's age will really show in this fight. It started with the Cotto fight. I'm predicting a really hard fought win for Floyd.

Comment

Guerrero is motivated and is going in with a purpose. His mental state might over come some of his short comings

Comment

i had cotto winning 4 rounds vs floyd and im having a hard time believing robert can top that ...im 50/50..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Cotto fights one way, every time. Guerrero is a wild card. For a defense- minded fighter, that makes all the difference.
                      Yeah, he might be able to keep Floyd somewhat off balance by switching strategies. That plus being a lefty plus Floyd getting older can be an interesting mix.

In my opinion it won't be an easy night for Mayweather, win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X