Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Donaire-Rigondeaux Face To Face, High Spot Style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be there. I'm hyped. Hopefully they can find a good co-feature.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      I will be there. I'm hyped. Hopefully they can find a good co-feature.
      Ill probably be there as well

Comment

To me this is a 50-50 fight. Yes, Rigo was clipped by Merroquin but Tommy Morrison went into the Foreman fight with people talking about Tommy's chin not holding up to Foremans power but he was in top shape, took the punches well and moved well. Same could happen with Rigo. If that is the case and Rigo uses great movement, it could be close to a draw going either way.

Comment

Watch this be a boring fight donaire will chase rigo the whole fight till he kos him

Comment

Everybody heading to the fight let's meet up

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              To me this is a 50-50 fight. Yes, Rigo was clipped by Merroquin but Tommy Morrison went into the Foreman fight with people talking about Tommy's chin not holding up to Foremans power but he was in top shape, took the punches well and moved well. Same could happen with Rigo. If that is the case and Rigo uses great movement, it could be close to a draw going either way.
              yeah but foreman wasn't fast like donaire is,the power was there(and I wouldn't really call it power at that age anymore)but not the speed,counterpunching ability,donaire has speed,power and is a pretty good counterpuncher..Morrison could move all he wanted because his opponent wasn't fast enough to catch him,wasn't fast enough to counter,not a good comparison,either way,can't wait for this fight

Comment

I didn't think we'd ever see these two face to face. Can't wait definitely getting tickets.

Comment

Great, great fight. FOR the fans. Props to both guys for making it. I'll take Flash by 4th or 5th round KO.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                    ,not a good comparison,either way,can't wait for this fight
                    Its a perfect comparison because it was AFTER that fight, and before that fight Foreman showed his power. Foreman/Morrison is just one example. The fact is, some guys can be percieved as having a weak chin end up either going the distance or beating big punchers. Could happen here.
                    Last edited by richardt; 02-21-2013, 05:25 PM.

Comment

At least real fans are happy about this fight but after, it will be RI-GONE...
                      Filipino Flash by TKO.

Comment

Working...
                      X