No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Donaire-Rigondeaux Face To Face, High Spot Style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
    not at all, thats just how he is if you look at all his weigh in he is always quiet and never looks at the opponent in the face. I guess in the amateurs there is no face off
    Rigo was the first to turn away, I guess he was embarrassed his eyes were to Nonito's mouth level.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
      Rigo was the first to turn away, I guess he was embarrassed his eyes were to Nonito's mouth level.
      Look at this pic, he destroyed the guy in one round. I have seen all his weigh ins and I have always noticed he never looks at the opponent and turns first. Maybe he is shy I dont know and dont care. I just know it has nothing to do with intimidation or confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
        I can't wait for the weigh in and the actual fight. This is going to be a special night where we see two great champions in the ring. At the end of the night I believe Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire will show the world why he's the best boxer in the world.
        I saw a tweet today by steve kim i think while i was at work that said something like this

"HBO will televise the face off for those who can't be there"

I thought at first it was the sit down hbo face off, but when I read the whole tweet I realized he was talking about the weigh in.

That's crazy they only do that for PPV's

I'll be at the weigh in should be fun

Comment

Working...
        X