Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Donaire-Rigondeaux Face To Face, High Spot Style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From AngrySenselessCuban last night: "NoRigo Duckaire strike again". Eat crow, pinhead. Hope you choke on the Crow.
    Last edited by richardt; 02-21-2013, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Rigo u my boy blue.

Talento mixed with guaperia = rigondeaux

We ll he there at the fight

Comment

I can't wait for this fight. War rigo-flash donaire

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
          Great, great fight. FOR the fans. Props to both guys for making it. I'll take Flash by 4th or 5th round KO.
          Agreed, i got it by round 5.

Comment

Hell yes!!!
            Can't wait.

Comment

nonito by ko , those left hands landed way too much on him in his last fight.

Comment

I don't think Rigo is ready for this.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                  Does that douchebag of a photographer really have to put his name right at the heads of the fighters...way to ruin some cool photos
                  My thoughts exactly! Sick pic of JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    To me this is a 50-50 fight. Yes, Rigo was clipped by Merroquin but Tommy Morrison went into the Foreman fight with people talking about Tommy's chin not holding up to Foremans power but he was in top shape, took the punches well and moved well. Same could happen with Rigo. If that is the case and Rigo uses great movement, it could be close to a draw going either way.
                    Morrison was on roids man so bad example.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      To me this is a 50-50 fight. Yes, Rigo was clipped by Merroquin but Tommy Morrison went into the Foreman fight with people talking about Tommy's chin not holding up to Foremans power but he was in top shape, took the punches well and moved well. Same could happen with Rigo. If that is the case and Rigo uses great movement, it could be close to a draw going either way.
                      I think it's a 50-50 fight too. But I will be surprised if this fight makes it to the cards. Someone is getting clipped and someone is getting ko'd.

Comment

Working...
                      X