Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be remembered as the greater fighter: Wladimir Klitschko or Riddick Bowe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    Your problem is that you are looking for 'Wlad's weaknesses' biased on 1% of his fights..
    Hes not, hes doing the opposite of that. He is saying specifically the Peters who 100%, not 1%, 100% knocked down Wlad, if he had a longer reach, would knock him down more.

Wlad is obviously the better athlete and champion, but Riddick is very likely the better oppoent nead2head,Wlad is crap as far as champions go H2H.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
      Hes not, hes doing the opposite of that. He is saying specifically the Peters who 100%, not 1%, 100% knocked down Wlad, if he had a longer reach, would knock him down more.

Wlad is obviously the better athlete and champion, but Riddick is very likely the better oppoent nead2head,Wlad is crap as far as champions go H2H.
      I stopped reading your posts a long time ago, so better not quote me.

I would give 1m points if you wrote more than 2 posts on this forum without mentioning klitschkos and without trashing them. And a lot of threads weren't related to Klitschkos at all..

I told you I won't spend more time on you. I did once... the biggest mistake!

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
        I stopped reading your posts a long time ago
        no you didnt you just read this one. Thats your first bit of bull**** blown to bits. Now...

so better not quote me.

I would give 1m points if you wrote more than 2 posts on this forum without mentioning klitschkos and without trashing them. And a lot of threads weren't related to Klitschkos at all..

I told you I won't spend more time on you. I did once... the biggest mistake!
        oh, same bit of bull. refer to my first point, above.

Comment

Klitschko haters literally hate their lives. It's seriously not a good look, they look bitter and pathetic.

Comment

I'm a big bowe fan, and there's no comparison, wlad will be remembered as the better champ and IS the better champ. His footwork for such a big man is unparalleled, he has one of the most accurate, fast right hands in boxing, and has concussive power. People can talk about his 'glass chin' but he's defensively too smart too be getting tagged, you can't hurt what you can't hit.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
              no you didnt you just read this one. Thats your first bit of bull**** blown to bits. Now...

oh, same bit of bull. refer to my first point, above.
              Only because you quoted me.

I don't have a time or drive to look through your posts. When I was reading them I know what I saw. At least 5-6 threads were not related to Klitschkos at all and nobody was speaking about them and you still referenced something to them and used that to trash them...

I was very clear with you in our last discussion!

Comment

The Bowe-Holyfield Trilogy is one of the greatest Boxing Trilogies of All-Time.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Wladmir and anyone who picks Bowe has got some serious hate issues
                  THIS!

Comment

Bowe was a good fighter but he'll forever be known a the guy who ducked Lennox Lewis.

Wlad has fought and beat everybody around him including his greatest nemesis David Haye.

Comment

Great!!!! Really???? At Boxing???? Come on' this is ridiculous neither one of these men are great fighters!!! Being sucessfull has little to do with greatness! Ray.

Comment

Working...
                      X