No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Manager on Povetkin, 5/4 Return, WBA Dispute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    bild.de really? He's having a ****ing joke, most of Europe doesn't speak German. LOL
    German and English are the most spoken languages in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
      German and English are the most spoken languages in Europe.
      They can't both be so which is it.......... I think it's pretty obvious because you wouldn't have mentioned English if it wasn't. Bild.de biggest newspaper in Europe no way no how. It's seems to be a common thing that you invent things to help your arguments and keep getting exposed. You did it when you said Wlad has beat more champs than Lewis, when proven wrong it was "i don't count them if they had it for one fight". LOL WEAK
      Last edited by Jam Jars; 02-23-2013, 06:10 AM.

Comment

They can't both be so which is it.......... I think it's pretty obvious because you wouldn't have mentioned English if it wasn't.
        No wonder that you have difficulties understanding the stats that I feature, because you are unable to understand a simple statement like "German and English are the most spoken languages in Europe."

Your comment is so stupid, you make a great (typical) Ali fan.

1) German is the most spoken NATIVE language in Europe.
        2) English is the second most spoken NATIVE language in Europe.
        3) Germany+Austria+Switzerland (= 100 millions) and additionally 55 million people speak German in the EU alone + 25 millions elsewhere.

The third most important language in Europe is Russian.

Do you want me to check Russian newspapers, too, whether they mention Klitschko more often than Mayweather?

Bild.de biggest newspaper in Europe no way no how. It's seems to be a common thing that you invent things to help your arguments and keep getting exposed. You did it when you said Wlad has beat more champs than Lewis, when proven wrong it was "i don't count them if they had it for one fight". LOL WEAK
        Do you have any counter proofs or just your "no way no how"?

From Wikipedia:
        Bild was founded by Axel Springer in 1952. It mostly consisted of pictures (hence the name Bild, German for picture). Bild soon became the best-selling tabloid, by a wide margin, not only in Germany, but in all of Europe
        Bild (2.7 million prints daily) has been overtaken only a few months ago by The Sun (2.7 prints daily), hence i searched in these 2 newspapers.
        Last edited by hweightblogger; 02-23-2013, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X