No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Continues To Be a Ratings Hit on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    i figured you watched beyonce. you arent really a boxing fan. im sure other than beating off to manny on manila CSPAN you don't watch much boxing related television.
    Obviously you have something against watching a sexy woman on TV. Gee i wonder why that is. Here i have a pic you can beat off to later on.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Obviously you have something against watching a sexy woman on TV. Gee i wonder why that is. Here i have a pic you can beat off to later on.
      based on you avatar. you definitely have something against watching women.

Comment

that pic is funny but why in gods name would you spend the time to make it? dude you have some real issues.

Comment

Men didn't watch that Beyonce special and the women didnt watch the fight. Broner got those numbers because boxing fans want to see him fight PERIOD. It looks like Broner maybe the new Mr. HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            23-year-old lightweight world title-holder Adrien Broner was dazzling Saturday night in Atlantic City.

HBO Boxing delivered 1.4 million viewers for the live first-airing of Broner vs. Rees on HBO World Championship Boxing. Viewership peaked at 1.551 million viewers during Broner’s 5th Round TKO win over Gavin Rees.

[Click Here To Read More]
            THE HATING HAD BEGUN! WITH THAT WE KNOW THE KIDS A SUCCESS!....IE Floyd, Pac, Cotto, JMM....Kids getting the early hate.

Comment

his in the road for being the next CASH COW mayweather

just a few more bums to keep his 0 and he'll get the name

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                that pic is funny but why in gods name would you spend the time to make it? dude you have some real issues.
                You have the real issues. Dont PM me anymore asking me to make you pics like these then. :WORD:

Comment

If HBO are smart they will be lining up Adrien with more fights just like Donaire last year.

He seems to take no punishment in his fights; can see him fighting 3 more times easily if HBO allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    based on you avatar. you definitely have something against watching women.
                    That was corny and lame. It really made no sense. Try harder next time !

Comment

That was corny and lame. It really made no sense. Try harder next time !
                      wake up chump. pac did.

Comment

Working...
                      X