No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Continues To Be a Ratings Hit on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    I think it was rees english fanbase that sold the fight.
    No, because the Mexican fanbase in this country would way outdo the British.

Broner fights a lesser fighter than last time around with a much smaller fanbase, and still gains views by 32%.

Comment

HBO fighter YES! PPV fighter NO. Bromo's coming to town by numbers!

Comment

My argument is if the Bika fight gets decent ratings, that means people obviously did stay behind after Beyonce. An those same people will have likely stayed for the Broner fight as well, thus Beyonce affected the Broner ratings in some way. But this argument hinges on what Bika did. I'm waiting for Matthew Paras to post them.

Comment

been sayin it for 2 years. broner and mayweather are playing a game to get people to hate them. by the looks of the ratings its working like a charm.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
            No, because the Mexican fanbase in this country would way outdo the British.

Broner fights a lesser fighter than last time around with a much smaller fanbase, and still gains views by 32%.
            I bet you figured out I was just following the hateful masses.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              I bet you figured out I was just following the hateful masses.
              No, I didn't look into it like that. When I first read your reply, I thought you might be right until I started thinking about it. If Broners last opponent wasn't Mexican, I would have agreed with you.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                I rearely agree with anything you say ...but this i have to say is very true!
                Gee whizarooni, I wonder what the motivation behind this post. I think you should change your username if you want to be taken seriously as a troll.

Comment

Broner can start fighting on PPV but will have to be against another big name Marquez, Garcia, Matthyse, Khan. I think he's about 3 fights away from that. They need to hype him a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by TangInaMo Floyd View Post
                    HBO fighter YES! PPV fighter NO. Bromo's coming to town by numbers!
                    broner will be a top ppv fighter within 2 years without a doubt. he got crazy good rating against a fighter no one knows in america and a pitiful under card. i dont see how people dont see it

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                      been sayin it for 2 years. broner and mayweather are playing a game to get people to hate them. by the looks of the ratings its working like a charm.
                      I think they are just naturally like that. lol The haters are going out of their way to watch Broner get KTFO, but at the same time they are supporting the increase of viewers. Seems counter productive if you ask me. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X