Comments Thread For: Abner Mares to Become WBC Mandatory to Ponce De Leon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WBC is a joke I hope ponce beats the **** out of mares

Comment

I could careless. What this means is we'll get Mares-Ponce, a damn good fight for Mares at 126.

I'm sure Russell will get his shot this year or next year against the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I could careless. What this means is we'll get Mares-Ponce, a damn good fight for Mares at 126.

I'm sure Russell will get his shot this year or next year against the winner.
        Exactly! Fans complain about fights not being made and when they are mandated they still complain. Yes the WBC is corrupt but which organization isnt? Just give me the fights, belts are crap now in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Oh, the WBC is full of ****. No doubt about that.

I had never heard of this rule that if a champion vacates to move up in weight he becomes the #1 challenger at the new weight.

But I did want to give credit to Mares and GBP for taking on a tough fight.
          dunno about the ibf or the wba but that is how it works with the wbo too, exactly how segura got the mando for brian viloria's title...

but it's obvious wbc only follows and breaks their rules to favor mexican fighters...

Comment

I wanted Mares to stay at 122 and wait for Santa Cruz to move up, that would have been a great fight.

Comment

what ? come on , this guy has not beaten any 126 pond fighter and is the number one , mandatory ? this is a joke . the same happen when he moved to 122 . he beat two 118 ponders , eric morel and moreno ? this wbc gives his title to the fighters they want . bs .

Comment

WBC just invented a new rule hahaha ****ing racist bastard ..what about Celestino caballero and Robinson castellanos???

Comment

Ponce by KO Both Mares and russel

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                    WBC just invented a new rule hahaha ****ing racist bastard ..what about Celestino caballero and Robinson castellanos???

Comment

big size moce up 4 Abner...PDL should win & Jhonny gets screweed as I feel he could beat mares...

Comment

Working...
                      X