Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which punch is the most POWERFUL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one is actually answering the question though.

Not seeing the punch coming and it producing a knockout does not mean it has the most potential or force - he's not asking " which punch is the one people least see coming ".. he asked which produces the most force.

A straight has the most potential.

Comment

the shot you don't see is the hardest

Comment

Punch for punch I would say a really solid uppercut is the one punch most fighters wouldnt want to get hit with more than once...not sure exactly why it hurts so much but it definitely does....

Comment

.............the one you don't see......................!! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
            Punch for punch I would say a really solid uppercut is the one punch most fighters wouldnt want to get hit with more than once...not sure exactly why it hurts so much but it definitely does....
            I've actually mentioned this one before John, glad to see pros highlight its effect.. it's physics.

Your body naturally spring boards up from your legs (channeling all of your weight like lava erupting from a volcano) and without even much effort you can place all your body weight into that punch as opposed to lateral power.

If I took up boxing and I suffered with generating power, best bet would be to develop a solid uppercut, at the very least you'll learn to get all your weight behind it, so what you don't have in genetics, a strong fundamental will give you a nice shot.
            Last edited by Haglerwins; 02-20-2013, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X