Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you root for a boxer who beats up women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom.
    Don't you think a male pro boxer vs an ordinary woman is NOT a fair fight?
    If she attacks first then she has it coming IMO. Especially from a trained fighter from a poor background where problems are solved by fighting first and words well, never.

She should have thought about the repercussions of hitting a pro-boxer before she done it.

That being said I would always try to restrain a woman first. Only then, if that didn't appear possible would I use my fists.

Comment

Don't you think a male pro boxer vs an ordinary woman is NOT a fair fight?
      It's as fair as they make it fair.

If she attacks him with a knife then SHE is unfair.

Comment

Some men have no respect for women.

He strikes me as one of those dudes who can't please his woman and is angry and insecure all the time as a result.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          I don't know how I can root for either one.

On one side you got a wife beater, on the other you have a guy exploiting his wife's life threatening illness for fans.

Not interested in this fight. Hoping for a double KO.
          This made me LOLz

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post

He strikes me as one of those dudes who can't please his woman and is angry and insecure all the time as a result.
            Yes.

The only time he seems happy and secure when he's with Leonard Ellerbe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Yes.

The only time he seems happy and secure when he's with Leonard Ellerbe.
              Look at his hat. It says Money, Power and respect! He likes Money...thrives on Power and wants respect. He loses his money all the time. He has no power over nothing solid. And everyone disrespects him. So for that he beats on women for it. tsk tsk tsk!
              Maybe he needs a hat that says Love peace and happiness!

Comment

• look at the hate in that Cowards eyes!

look how sad she is!

Comment

• this poll stays close lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                    What douche bag would hit an innocent old man like that?
                    The guy who hit the busdriver was laughing and they were all giving high fives saying they cant wait to put this on worldstar hip hop. Its the cool thing to do now among these thugs to sucker punch people here is another example.

I believe both these kids go off easy their excuse was they had a bad day.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      The guy who hit the busdriver was laughing and they were all giving high fives saying they cant wait to put this on worldstar hip hop. Its the cool thing to do now among these thugs to sucker punch people here is another example.

I believe both these kids go off easy their excuse was they had a bad day.

why even call them students. More like rodents! It was Hate crime to the fullest. They walked off like a group of neanderthals laughing an celebrating. But will be the first ones to pull the race card when they dont get their way. We wouldn't have this on the streets if the Law was more strict. Like find the guy who did this and stone his ass. I can think of more torture tactics that would work as well. Hed get probation and street cred for this act though. But if he got his assed stoned or whipped to near death, he would think twice next time...and so would the rest of his shlt ass hom0s!

Comment

Working...
                      X