Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you root for a boxer who beats up women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather all day.

Slappin hoes, makin dough.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Broner and his boy probably did something like this and laughed, its popular in the hood to pick on old people or mentally handicapped and blind side them or hit them while filming it and laughing at it as if it made them real men. smh times have sure changed
      low life pieces of ****t. Yeah Broner did the same thing but worst than that! He actually stole from the old lady!
      Those douche bags were laughing. What can you expect from them!! Just look at them!

Comment

• Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
        low life pieces of ****t. Yeah Broner did the same thing but worst than that! He actually stole from the old lady!
        Those douche bags were laughing. What can you expect from them!! Just look at them!
        This type of stuff is pretty common nowadays times have sure changed look at this video sucker punched the busdriver so they didnt have to pay, the excuse was he had a bad day look at them laughing too no remorse or compassion

Broner admit on Elie Sekbachs older videos that he was a mugger, he even bragged about stealing cars, and his boys laughed with him when he said you really wanna know what I would be doing if I wasn't boxing? they laughed because they know he likes to steal and mug folks they witnessed it or were apart of it first hand. He got off cause that old woman couldn't afford a lawyer and Golden Boy and haymon hooked broner up big time since he is a future cash cow for them.

Comment

• Hitting a woman is never good, I agree that some women are manipulative and instigate but just cut ties with that type of woman and file a lawsuit on her and give her a gag order so she can't make money off your name and expose her manipulative ways.

Comment

Hitting a woman is never good, I agree that some women are manipulative and instigate but just cut ties with that type of woman and file a lawsuit on her and give her a gag order so she can't make money off your name and expose her manipulative ways.

Great post!

Comment

• if that "woman" is cyborg, then yes

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                if that "woman" is cyborg, then yes

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                I wouldn't hit Cyborg she would kick the average guys butt lol

Comment

This type of stuff is pretty common nowadays times have sure changed look at this video sucker punched the busdriver so they didnt have to pay, the excuse was he had a bad day look at them laughing too no remorse or compassion

Broner admit on Elie Sekbachs older videos that he was a mugger, he even bragged about stealing cars, and his boys laughed with him when he said you really wanna know what I would be doing if I wasn't boxing? they laughed because they know he likes to steal and mug folks they witnessed it or were apart of it first hand. He got off cause that old woman couldn't afford a lawyer and Golden Boy and haymon hooked broner up big time since he is a future cash cow for them.
                  What douche bag would hit an innocent old man like that?

Comment

• Most physical violence in partnerships is committed by women against men, not vice versa.

Women are the more physical violent gender in partnerships (therefore lesbians have a statistically higher level of violence than heterosexual couples).

(When it comes to verbal abuse, violence against children, and witholding children from their own father, then women lead by far any way).

If a woman attacks you physically then it's utterly OK to defend yourself. In fact, one could even argue that it is sexist to not punch her when you would punch a male attacker, hence the man who doesn't punch his attacking wife/girl-friend is most probably a sexist.

I was deeply disappointed when Wladimir Klitschko said (about the behaviour of Dereck Chisora), that there is never a reason to punch a woman. This is not true, there are very good reasons to punch or even to shoot a woman, for example if she is about to kill innocent people, e.g. her children, as is so often the case.

Comment

• We rarely know the circumstances surrounding most domestic incidents.

I mean I'm going to let minor things slip, one isolated event of domestic abuse that doesn't end in serious damage or death I think I can get over it in terms of rooting for a boxer (which is why Joe Frazier and Marvin Hagler are favourite fighters of mine, despite both having one charge against them for domestic abuse) . However, repeated beatings, rapings, killings and whatnot I can't really handle.

Now that I've seen the old woman Broner attacked I hope he gets brutalized one day.

Comment

Working...
                      X