Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Donaire-Rigondeaux in Trouble Over Drug Testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Wow. Did your account get hacked? Lol
    lol , no , im just firm with what i believe about this whole extra testing debacle...

Comment

I hope Rigondeaux just says fine, agrees to this extra testing crap and signs it which he probably will because he is no duck.

Can't wait for Donaire next excuse ''He took too long we are fighting Vic now''

Comment

Why would Rigo agree to VADA testing during negotiations and then change his mind just before the press conference? It's very disrespectful and unprofessional, what's the point of negotiating then?

Comment

Right after Donaire tweet this, Caribe Promotion said that Rigo was going to sign for the testing and take any test. Donaire was talking out of his a..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            donaire is scared of rigo as much as floyd was scared of pac..this is just the truth ... if youre confident of beating someone , you dont "all of a sudden " refuse to fight just coz your opponent wont do extra testing that is not even a standard...
            you don't but that elite fighters do what they want because they bring their opponents the most money so if they don't get what they want than they are on to the next one

Comment

Originally posted by SceneSpectator!
              Quote:

Originally Posted by puga

donaire is scared of rigo as much as floyd was scared of pac..this is just the truth ... if youre confident of beating someone , you dont "all of a sudden " refuse to fight just coz your opponent wont do extra testing that is not even a standard...

Random blood testing is part of the contract. If Rigo agreed to this contract at first and today he doesn’t want to sign it just to delay the commencement of blood testing, then the problem is in Rigo. If he doesn’t want this random blood testing, then he should turn it down this fight in the very first place so as to avoid confusion.

I hope that Donaire would fight him still, as long as Rigo passes also the standard blood testing mandated by the state prior and post fight. After all, Donaire said once, he will subject himself to random blood testing and will not force his opponent to do the same.
              Have not been reading? Testing was never part of the contract and Donaire knew this and now he's coming out with this b.s.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981
                Right after Donaire tweet this, Caribe Promotion said that Rigo was going to sign for the testing and take any test. Donaire was talking out of his a..
                Are you surprised? Typical Donaire...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

What if rigo signs for the drug testing and nonito still backs out

Comment

7/05/12

Donaire said he agreed with Arum's assessment even as he moves forward with random testing, and he's quite confident in his ability even if an opponent were to cheat.

"I am always willing to fight the guy," Donaire said. "I can say, 'Even though you're on [a PED], I can still beat you.' "

Although Donaire is being randomly tested, he didn't insist that Mathebula be tested as a requirement of making the fight.

"He is welcome to do it, but I don't force anyone to do it," Donaire said.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      i used to think so too ...but he aint no better than floyd this time around , coz he is requiring rigo to test...he's basicly saying " extra testing or no fight" ..something he did'nt do in the past...it's the exact same thing with floyd...

one clear diffence tho is , with floyd even when pac agreed to the testing , he still came up with loads of excuses... nonito better not do the same ....
                      Ok and when Rigo signs up for the testing and Nonito is happy and signs the contract can we agree that all this ducking nonsense needs to ***ing stop?

I mean come on nonito had fought a whos who of the smaller weight classes I think he deserves the benifit of the doubt here. And as I stated he's not being classless and ****** like Floyd. I don't see Nonitos dad just making basless accusations about Rigo do we?

Comment

Working...
                      X