Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Donaire-Rigondeaux in Trouble Over Drug Testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor bump.....

Still confident it gets done

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      if it helps you sleep and go on with life then go for it
      i already see that you're content in not facing the truth.........

Comment

• im turn off the internet and phone until saturday and then ill find out if this **** is on or not, this has been a fokin joke from the beggining , donaire doesnt want to fight he knows rigo bout to put him to sleep

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack
          Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

I'm pretty sure Rigo worked with a guy named DJ not Memo while Donaire works with a guy named Conte who helped design the testing protocol for VADA. Hmmm

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

The tests are fairly standard, both USADA and VADA would be close to the cutting edge in testing processes. Conte could help Donare beat USADA testing just as easily as he could help him beat VADA testing.

I don't think he is though, I think he has a significant profile and media presence as an anti-ped expert and he probably wouldn't want to fu ck that up. But more importantly his ass is in the crosshairs and unlike similar individuals in other jurisdictions, he's going to jail if he gets caught. He already spent four months in jail for this stuff and I don't see him taking the risk of being sent back.

That said, I don't think Donaire should be working him, nor should any other elite athlete be. He's just too tainted.
          You can look at it any way you want. It just depends which side of the fence you're on. You don't think he does but I think the contrary.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            According to Rigo and his people he doesn't work with Memo either. See what I did there?

of course they would say that.....but the photo says otherwise...why else would heredia be visiting rigo in florida late in the night in his hotel room? thats a long trip to just get a photo op, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              i already see that you're content in not facing the truth.........
              the truth is he got KO'd and you can't accept it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                Quote:

Originally Posted by Fetta

shame you have wrapped your whole world on this belief so you can make sense of it. He got KO'd! Let it go

shame you continue to ignore the reality of who heredia is.....

he works in secrecy not divulging the names of those he works with...he doesn't make clear his methods...none of his fighters do all year round testing even though he said that they would...

he says what he does is clean....but in actuality it most likely isn't...
                What makes Conte any better than Memo? The simple fact that he snitched? Its hypocritical to think one guy is innoncent and the other one isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  He has to before Thursday. If he doesn't, then everyone can blame Donaire.....that is assuming Rigo does his part. To a large extent, the media is playing everyone to build up the fight.
                  I could see that, I just dont understand why donaire saying bs when rigo's manager who is in Ireland and gets here tomorrow just received the agreement in spanish today. I think there's still an 85% it gets done, but jesus this has been an fing nightmare.
                  I guess We'll find out on Thursday if it on or not.

Tomorrow we'll just find out if rigo signs which doesn't guarantee anything
                  Last edited by Cubanborn87; 02-19-2013, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    the truth is he got KO'd and you can't accept it.
                    and the truth is angel heredia is a known ped dealer/chemist who most likely juiced marquez thus giving him the power to put pac on the canvas twice in just 6 rounds..something marquez couldn't do in his prime...it's pretty blatant but i see you're too invested in believing that marquez would never do whatever it took to try and finally get that win he's sought for almost a decade...

Comment

• How much does this testing cost? I'm sure it's expensive. Donaire cover his bill I'm sure he'll do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X