Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire-Rigondeaux OFF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f0ck you nonito..whatever happened to "id fight my opponent even if he's on peds" talk...you fought arce and nishioka without it but wont do the same with rigo ...

nonito is the new floyd , b1tch jr...

Comment

Originally posted by puga
      f0ck you nonito..whatever happened to "id fight my opponent even if he's on peds" talk...you fought arce and nishioka without it but wont do the same with rigo ...

Whoa someone just did a whole 360... This is surprising.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Why won't Rigo take the test? Is he dirty like Yuriorkis Gamboa? Have PEDs been the secret of the Cuban boxing team's dominance through the years?

Just some questions that ran through my mind upon reading this.

Comment

yeah right, i bet they wont even enforce vic to take the tests. nonito is a *****, arum is not protecting him, he himself is afraid to make the fight

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Why won't Rigo take the test? Is he dirty like Yuriorkis Gamboa? Have PEDs been the secret of the Cuban boxing team's dominance through the years?

I can just see it now, someone is going to make a thread about Cuban boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              Whoa someone just did a whole 360... This is surprising.

i dont defend BS move no matter who it is by... i think floyd is a coward and nonito is acting the same way here...coward is a coward...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll

GTFO with that ignorant ****. If you only knew how far behind Cuba is with our current society you wouldn't be making these ignorant ass claims. Cuba is YEARS behind.

Comment

Sounds like a duck move to me.

Rigo agreed to the testing and signed, unless they have tried to change things I'm unsure of what has happened.

I don't care if Donaire goes through VADA, he works with Conte which makes me suspicious of him more than Rigo. I know for a fact that Conte has drugs that wont be detectable for years.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post

After all the defending you did of him its nice to see you finally see NoRigo Conaire for what he really is.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06
                      Sounds like a duck move to me.

Rigo agreed to the testing and signed, unless they have tried to change things I'm unsure of what has happened.

I don't care if Donaire goes through VADA, he works with Conte which makes me suspicious. I know for a fact that Conte has drugs that wont be detectable for years.
                      Conte might not work directly with VADA but my understanding is that he suggested them how to conduct testing. How convenient it is for him to team up with Donaire tell him hey look I got this good **** guaranteed to pass testing. You perform better and I clear my name of PEDs cause you're passing these tests year round. Its a win win for both guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X